Colors

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Moon_Goddess

Colors

Post by Moon_Goddess »

Quick question...Does anyone know what it means when you have alot of yellow in your dream? I've done research online, but I keep getting conflicting info...I have a dream book, but it's not very good...speaking of which, does anyone know of any dream books that are pretty accurate? :?:
Xal

Post by Xal »

Well I'm not sure about what yellow means in terms of archetypal symbolism but yellow is associated with your "power" chakra in your stomach, if issues of power or digestion have any relevance to you?
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Moon_Goddess

Post by Moon_Goddess »

That's interesting...I guess I'll have to think about it for a while...nothing really jumps to mind, but maybe I'm just not seeing it. Thanks!
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I use the online dream dictionary at dreammoods.com -I also have a book, but I find the online resources are more helpful-- there's no limit to the available space on the internet, like there is with books; I doubt any publisher would print a book where each copy was equivalent in size to a small car. :wink:

Here's what it said on dream-yellow:

"Yellow: The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents cowardice and sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks."

~The interpretation as a whole is what takes some work though. Each symbol isn't meant to be identified individually as what it is, but in this case, if all the yellow was what stood out for you and remained, that's what you should examine.

Hope that helps. :28:

~BB~
*M
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

yellow may also represent air........or sushine. I guess it depends on the context of yellow. What i percieve as a "yellow' thing you may not.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”