The Veil in Dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
reikihealer83

The Veil in Dreams

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the veil between this world and the spirit world with regards to dreams. Is there a way to step across the divide in a dream? The reason I ask is because I have had dreams that I feel like I left this world and crossed over to the other side just for a few minutes. I saw many different people that clearly have died at various points in my life. Could this mean that the veil is lowering even more? I am curious.
Dearg-due

Post by Dearg-due »

In my experience the veil is almost nonexsistant when we dream. The mind can wander just about anywhere it wants to go during dreams. If it felt like you crossed into the spirit world you probably did.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Dearg,

Thank you for your thoughts. I think that the veil is so thin now that anything is possible. Dreams are wonderful for seeing beyond what we see when we are awake. Thank you for your thoughts.

Namaste/Blessed Be
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

This goes back to astral-projection. When you dream it is said you may astral project quite naturally. You can go anywhere, even to visit great spiritual guru's and god's abode (his/her home as a physical residence in the spiritual realm). Nice to see that you are connecting enough to remember these experiences.

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Xal

Post by Xal »

Yes, dreaming is a very similar state as projection, plus your natural inhibitions are down so it's extremely easy to go cross over from a dream to "going somewhere else."

I don't know if there is some specific way to do this ,than to just will it in the dream, or to set it up before you even fall asleep.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”