what does it mean

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
moonchild123

what does it mean

Post by moonchild123 »

last night i had an extremely vivid dream it was not so much like a dream as like i was actually experiencing it,it stuck with me throughout today which is unusual because i usually forget about them within a few minutes of waking up,the main part of the dream was me looking in a mirror i was with some guy i felt strong affection for,and we were just staring in the mirror at our reflection,anyway i heard mirror dreams mean your lifes coming to an end im sure thats not true though is it? any ideas what this dream could mean
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

Just cause you looked in a mirror in your dreams doesn't mean your going to die suddenly, or even in the near future. Trust me I've seen my reflection in dreams a couple times.

Dreams are a tricky thing, seeing yourself could just be a way for your subconscious to literally reflect on itself. In your case, your affection or love life. You should ask yourself a lot about what your looking for in a partner. If you have one already, evaluate your relationship. I think you need to do some searching within yourself, more specifically related to your love life.

It could be everything from what your looking for, to your desires to grow old with someone, to that cute guy you saw on the bus. Who knows exactly what your subconscious is trying to work out. If you gave it a try, and put in some real effort into looking within yourself, you may discover something.

Who knows, maybe your repressing the memory of an old crush and its surfaced in a dream =P

Good Luck.
AP670
Banned Member

Re: what does it mean

Post by AP670 »

moonchild123 wrote:last night i had an extremely vivid dream it was not so much like a dream as like i was actually experiencing it,it stuck with me throughout today which is unusual because i usually forget about them within a few minutes of waking up,the main part of the dream was me looking in a mirror i was with some guy i felt strong affection for,and we were just staring in the mirror at our reflection,anyway i heard mirror dreams mean your lifes coming to an end im sure thats not true though is it? any ideas what this dream could mean
Life(as you know it?) I do not know enought personal infor etc to give you an honest reading of the dream.
One Walker

Post by One Walker »

I have to agree with much of what Shaman of Bliss stated. The best interpretation of dreams is done by you since you are the one at whom the symbols were directed and for whom they were chosen. A sense of death in a dream rarely means a literal, physical death since that is a given and something we all must pass through sooner or later. There's no logic or reason to dream about something you already know is coming-unless for some reason you need to get some things in order with your life before you pass. Like the song says: "Live Like You Were Dying".

A death can mean death of a prior way of life, belief, prior path, etc. and this seems to fall more in line with what you experienced based on what you said. It could be simply an indicator that some major change in your life is coming.

Hope this helped some!

One Walker. :D
We have seen what Power does.
We have seen what Power costs.

One is never equal to the other.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”