Have had same dream for 3 nights

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
dragonprincess99

Have had same dream for 3 nights

Post by dragonprincess99 »

I have had the same dream for 3 nights and not sure what it means . I walk through these dark woods and I find this huge clearing . The sun is out and it's such beautiful place and smell vanilla all around . I find this huge black body pillow so I lay down on it , it's so soft and comfy . All of a sudden I find myself in another place and I.m sitting on the side od the bed with a man laying there sleeping . I don't know who the man is but for some reason I get the feeling I can't sleep in the same bed with him and I wake up . I don't have a boyfriend or anything , so I would have no clue who the man is in my dream . Please let me know if anyone knows what this means .

Donna
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

next time you have it, try to look down at your hands to help you realize you're dreaming and you can control your dream. then ask him who he is.
-Lee
dragonprincess99

Thanx for the insight

Post by dragonprincess99 »

I now know who the person is although I guess he wasn't someone I needed info about . The dream emphasises on a black body pillow it seems as though it has the most power in my dream and draws me to it through all kinds of things it can be just about anywhere but its like I am drawn to it and I have to go through all kinds of things to get to it to feel the comfort from it . I had started having this dream once I decided the path I wanted to take was wicca and or witchcraft . Was maybe thinking that is just the pillow defining what I feel about witchcraft and how it makes me feel .
Maybe it isn't much of anything now it's just a different dream but has the same pillow and having to chase it throughout the night with different obsticles in my path . Once I get to the pillow it's the only peace I have known in life .
thanx for helping , Donna
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Weird dream never had one like that before.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”