Skytwinkle’s intro

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
skytwinkle

Skytwinkle’s intro

Post by skytwinkle »

Hello everyone! I’m an 18 year old girl, and I’m becoming interested in learning more about Wicca, hence why I’m here now. I’ve known about it and had an interest about 3 years ago, but never joined and never went beyond just an interesting religion to me. Now, I’m not so sure. I’ve been a closeted atheist since I was 9 or 10 and quietly scoffed at any mention of “higher powers” like gods and goddesses and instead did a deep dive in science-only themes. However, my attitudes have changed and now I’m becoming attracted to the idea of communicating with these higher powers and just having someone or something watch over me with good intents puts me at peace. Especially when I think about the Goddess. My brain turns to mush because all of that seems so good, but my deeply planted atheistic beliefs push me away like in a tug-o-war game. I’m not really sure what to do there. /:

But, in general life has been becoming pretty alright! I’m trying to go into an engineering school/university for when I graduate high school, so things have been picking up in pace. Oh, and I have the most sassy cat.

Anyway, I do hope to learn a lot on this forum! :D

skytwinkle
Image ”The day is for the humans who live on Earth’s surface. Come the night, and this belongs to the souls and spirits of the dead to whom the Moon alights for.” — J.M of Bariandaran
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Skytwinkle’s intro

Post by Anubisa »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a good time here!
Anubisa
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome. That sassy cat is welcome too. 😸
I’ve found that views on deity change every few years with new experiences of the possibilities & each seems more interesting than what came before, yet each flagstone of the path is needed. Enjoy 😊
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

:D
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
skytwinkle

Post by skytwinkle »

Anubisa wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:48 am Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a good time here!
Thank you!! :D
Image ”The day is for the humans who live on Earth’s surface. Come the night, and this belongs to the souls and spirits of the dead to whom the Moon alights for.” — J.M of Bariandaran
skytwinkle

Post by skytwinkle »

SpiritTalker wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 am Hi and welcome. That sassy cat is welcome too. 😸
I’ve found that views on deity change every few years with new experiences of the possibilities & each seems more interesting than what came before, yet each flagstone of the path is needed. Enjoy 😊
Thank you, and yes that’s very true. I do hope my views develop more and I can actually start calling myself a Wiccan, but no one will really know. Not even me :)
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

Merry meet Skytwinkle! Hope you enjoy your time with us here!
My beliefs have changed a lot during the years too, I guess that's just being human!
I have a sassy cat too, my Princess Eevee, she is a royal brat, but I love her dearly!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”