Hi to all

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Daisyd.89

Hi to all

Post by Daisyd.89 »

My name is Daisy, I come from Italy and I'm an Healer...maybe a witch :) I'm a psychologist (got a PhD too yeah) but in the last years I studied a lot about energies, then astrology, crystals, and tarots. I can do reiki too. I regularly speak with the spirit of my grandma and before her death I was in contact with the mother of my twin flame. Then I found about spells... I don't know if they work but I'm happy to learn deeper. :)
I'm Christian anyway so I call especially angels/archangel or my grandma to be sure to be always protected and we'll guided. I also use amethyst, white candles, and Himalayan salt lamp... I don't think that witchcraft is bad or go against my religion if what I do helps people. Also there is a Saint and doctor of church that was a kind of Healer and witch ;) Her name is Hildegard von Bingen. Finally Italian people use pepper or salt to protect, bring lucky, purify or whatever...they are part of culture. Anyway, if I commit a sin I can always be forgiven :) So peace and love to all!
That's me. Hi!!!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hi to all

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi Daisy, welcome. I invite you to look thru the Christian Witchcraft sub section, especially the posts on psalm Magic.
Black Cloud

Re: Hi to all

Post by Black Cloud »

Hi Daisy
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”