Cinthia’s Intro

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
SilverMoon22

Cinthia’s Intro

Post by SilverMoon22 »

Hello everyone,

I’m 29 years old. Have been having wild experiences my entire life. I have little knowledge of witchcraft, but have been on a spiritual path for some years now. I can’t talk about everything in my intro, it would take forever, but here’s a short story.

For a while I’ve been longing to find some answers to my life. After a long time of searching any way I knew how (years), I stumbled upon this app and then this forum. I read the topic and answers before I made an official sign up because I am skeptical of false information. But I feel that there is this honesty and openness about this forum that I couldn’t find anywhere else.

My life has been a series of emotions, as I’m sure everyone else’s has, but since I was a child, I was always told that I think too much, have an old soul, and am mature for my age. I’m drawn to elder people more than the youth. I’ve always felt out of place, misunderstood, uncomfortable, feeling on the “outside” I guess.

Since I was a child, I’ve always felt a presence of something around me. I especially felt it when I was alone. I would feel shifts in air, light touching, vibrations, change in temperature, and so much more. My mother confirmed not too long ago that at the age of 26 I was still feeling the presence of a man I spoke to her about when I was about 3. At 3 I actually saw him, though I don’t remember. At 26 I smelled him. Felt followed everywhere, watched.

I’ve felt who people were before they spoke. Their energy speaks so loudly, sometimes my knees would shake. I have summoned people to talk to me. Not sure if they may have felt me but I would get a feeling about some people and they would just turn around and start talking to me... strangers. I have watched some of my truest prayers or desires come true. I’ve watched my dreams play out the next day. I’ve had visitors and messages in my dreams.

Something a bit more scary, I lived in Florida a few years ago, I was having a bad time, especially with the apartment. Something happened there. There was definitely a presence there. There was a point that I kept having sleep paralysis and I would hear myself talking in a demonic voice, still speaking as I woke up, the voice wasn’t mine. I’m not sure how I made that noise. My son also saw someone in the apartment. He screamed and ran. He said the man was standing by the bedroom doorway. Tall, skinny, white shirt, light skinned.

More recently, my thoughts or the thoughts that pop in my head about certain situations have been more true than not. I’m not sure what exactly I’m looking for. Honestly I know very little about witchcraft. But I can’t deny that there’s something going on and I’m tired of not knowing and not feeling connected.

Thanks and I’m looking forward to learning.
Last edited by Firebird on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk advertising
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cinthia’s Intro

Post by Firebird »

Hi Cinthia or KookieKrisp! welcome to our little corner of the interwebs where we do try to keep it as real as we can. Come on in and get comfy. Sounds like you may have been reading the forums already some. Please feel free to jump in or ask a question or share you knowledge.
The thing you are talking about is a kind of Clairvoyance which I cannot recall the name right now, But I have this also. It can be confounding because I still cannot always discern what I am sensing. Except the most common one I get which is before someone/thing/animal passes on, it smells like the cemetery.
We have a few threads floating around on this, try the search feature and enter "smell" or Clairvoyant smell and see what comes up.
We'll see you later :fairy:

bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Welcome to the forum!
Anubisa
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Hello Cinthia
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Welcome to the forum KookieKrisp. Being psychic’s a constant adjustment. 🙃
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

firebirdflys wrote:Hi Cinthia or KookieKrisp! welcome to our little corner of the interwebs where we do try to keep it as real as we can. Come on in and get comfy. Sounds like you may have been reading the forums already some. Please feel free to jump in or ask a question or share you knowledge.
The thing you are talking about is a kind of Clairvoyance which I cannot recall the name right now, But I have this also. It can be confounding because I still cannot always discern what I am sensing. Except the most common one I get which is before someone/thing/animal passes on, it smells like the cemetery.
We have a few threads floating around on this, try the search feature and enter "smell" or Clairvoyant smell and see what comes up.
We'll see you later :fairy:

bb, Firebird
I’ve been doing some research after reading your post. It turns out that almost everything I posted in my introduction are characteristics of a clairsentient.
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Welcome to the forum KookieKrisp. Being psychic’s a constant adjustment. [emoji854]
It’s a little scary because I’m not sure yet how to distinguish feelings of knowing from feelings of anxiety.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

It’s probably “customized” for each of us. For me, knowing is a bit higher in the gut than anxiety. Gah, I really hate anxiety cuz it nags on and on where as knowing clicks and is done.
SilverMoon22

Post by SilverMoon22 »

SpiritTalker wrote:It’s probably “customized” for each of us. For me, knowing is a bit higher in the gut than anxiety. Gah, I really hate anxiety cuz it nags on and on where as knowing clicks and is done.
Right. I’ve noticed that more often than not, whenever something does happen, it was a quick DL but without as much of a feeling of that makes sense. It’s like being told. But I have so many thoughts running through my head, and I doubt myself so much that I just can’t catch it. I can’t catch that specific feeling of knowing. Ugh it’s so hard to explain. Not trusting myself is something I have to work on. I’m sure that once I unblock that part, it will be easier.
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”