Eleanora's Intro

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Eleanora

Re: Sabrynia's Intro

Post by Eleanora »

Aw, I'm sorry. =(
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Sabrynia wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:36 am How can you tell? o.O (I mean between the living and the dead; not a human and a cat lmao XD)

Like, I can't actually KNOW if I still see ghosts, or if it was just that one time. It's just from that one time that I know I CAN, but they appeared so life-like and real that I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between a dead person standing right next to a living person. It literally boggles my mind to think about lol.
Sometimes they appear solid other times not it just depends..
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Huh, weird. Wonder what it depends on? I'm thinking maybe it's like radio frequencies, like how sometimes you can hear part of a nearby radio channel on the radio channel that you're currently listening to, if that makes sense.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

The times that I’ve seen apparitions as solid & hadn’t thought they were ghosts until they went Poof!, we were on their home turf. Their attachment to what they loved may generate more energy.
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

SpiritTalker wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:42 am The times that I’ve seen apparitions as solid & hadn’t thought they were ghosts until they went Poof!, we were on their home turf. Their attachment to what they loved may generate more energy.
Oh! That could explain why I saw Grandma Wanda as solid; she was on her front lawn staring at her house as I went by. That's a bit of a relief lol; little less worried about accidentally talking to a ghost in public now. XD
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Wished I'd have thought to stop and talk to her instead of just waving and smiling as I drove past thinking nothing of it. Kinda sad; that could've been my last chance to say goodbye and I missed it. =/
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hey Sabrynia you mentioned in other posts that you’re from Montana & have military & 1st responder experience - 🇺🇸 Thank you for your service. That helps me understand your comments a bit.lmao🤣 You seem to have the energy of 5 people. Stick around, gal. You’re a bright sun in a cloudy sky.
Sabriyyah

Post by Sabriyyah »

Hi Sabrynia, welcome and I love all the ghost talk!:-)
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Question are you a fire sign on zodiac? welcome to the boards.
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

SpiritTalker wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:32 pm Hey Sabrynia you mentioned in other posts that you’re from Montana & have military & 1st responder experience - 🇺🇸 Thank you for your service. That helps me understand your comments a bit.lmao🤣 You seem to have the energy of 5 people. Stick around, gal. You’re a bright sun in a cloudy sky.
Thanks. XD I have military training and 1st responder experience. I never actually served in the armed forces despite my father's wishes, because I don't agree with the wars going on now; I'm of the opinion America should just leave everyone else alone and let them either succeed or fail on their own without our interference. We've been trying to introduce democracy to the middle-east for decades upon decades: Clearly, it's NOT going to work; they hate us and everything we stand for. I don't like quoting Jesus, but the dude had a point when he said "Don't cast pearls before swine lest they be trampled upon underfoot." ....Plus I'm pretty sure it's all about the oil there lol.

Long story short: I went to the military academy and boot camp, learned a bunch of skills, got a little library of manuals on military sciences, then I left; never signed the papers and never planned to lol. Just wanted to make my daddy proud because he was in the Navy and was pretty much obsessed with training my siblings and I for the end of the world lol.

After the academy though I signed on with the DOF and became an FFT2/Wildland Firefighter, working for the VFD on the side as an FFT1/Structural Firefighter. Good times; way prefer helping people to fighting people. Dad always wanted me to be a cop or a soldier; I always wanted to be a firefighter or a doctor. Working on becoming an EMT currently, then a Paramedic after that, then hopefully a Doctor, (finally) lol. smiley_dance
Tanawylfen wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:39 pm Hi Sabrynia, welcome and I love all the ghost talk!:-)
Thanks for the warm welcome! =) And indeed; ghosts are pretty interesting. People are usually surprised to find out that I actually believe in them and a whole bunch of other things that people like me don't usually believe in. Seen a lot of weird things over the years lol; kinda getting to the point where nothing would really surprise me anymore; I pretty much think anything is possible now, no matter how crazy or absurd it may seem lol. Ghosts. Leprechauns. Fairies. Vampires. Hell, even Zombies are a possibility lol.

I mostly just like to dissect things and find out what makes them tick; not really enough for me to know that magic exists; I need to now the how and why of it all; find ways to put it into at least some kind of mildly scientificky-sounding frame of reference lol. XD

Like, I don't really believe in "Realms" or "Planes", but I do believe in Interdimensional Phenomena, and Parallel Universes. It's basically the same thing in my mind, I just think of it more in terms of quantum physics as opposed to metaphysics. :mrgreen:
stormofwind wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:27 pm Question are you a fire sign on zodiac? welcome to the boards.
Thanks. :D And funny you should ask; I'm actually a Capricorn (Earth Sign) but I was born on January 19th; the very last day of Capricorn, or "the Cusp". If I were born 3 hours and 51 minutes later, I would've been an Aquarius (Air Sign). The result is I have a lot of Capricorn traits mixed in with a bunch of Aquarius traits lol. I'm a bit of a walking contradiction; practical, realistic and determined, (some Capricorn traits), but at the same time being, visionary, idealistic, and unpredictable (some Aquarius traits). Kind of a living paradox lmao. Might get confused for a Fire Sign. goodnevil
stormofwind

Re: Eleanora's Intro

Post by stormofwind »

They say a Capricorn is combination of Aries and Libra .. hmmm..
But I read about Capricorns the profile fits you..
There is always some lee way though..
SilverMoon22

Eleanora's Intro

Post by SilverMoon22 »

I was born January 18 at 1:11pm. I too share SOME qualities of a typical Capricorn, but I’m very far from what people expect me to be when they hear what my sign is. Just another area where I feel someone messed up when they dropped me on Earth

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”