Eleanora's Intro

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Eleanora

Eleanora's Intro

Post by Eleanora »

So I first got into all this witchy stuff as a teenager because I saw a ghost and it kinda freaked me out, because I didn't know they were a ghost. I think I inherited it from Mom, and feel lucky she's the one who found out I just saw a dead woman. She was an old friend of the family, of everyone's family really; small town. I hadn't heard the news that she'd passed away, and on my way home from school as I was passing her place, I saw her clear as day, standing in front of her trailer house. I waved hello and smiled, she looked straight at me with a weird look on her face but didn't say anything. At the time I didn't really think anything of it, because in her own defense, she had to be like, a hundred years old lol. I'd probably look a little out of touch if I were that old too lmao. XD So I just kept smiling back all awkward like and walking along my merry way while she stared me down with a mix of sadness, anger and confusion lol. Seriously, I figured it was just old age. She looked TOTALLY real, not misty-like what-so-friggin'-ever, seemingly alive and healthy albeit kooky in the head lol.

After arriving home, I regaled Mom with my awkward encounter with good ol' Grandma Wanda, then SHE got a weird look on her face and stopped me mid-story to inform me Grandma Wanda passed away a couple years back. I laughed like she'd just told a joke before I realized she was being serious, then figured she must just be mistaken, or it was another death-hoax started by the rumor mill lol. I simply didn't believe her because I knew what I saw, so I decided I'd prove it by telling mom to drive us to her place down the road so I can show her myself. Once we got there I walked up her driveway and knocked on the door, which had started to rot. Tried a few more times before peeking in all of the windows. Everything had been moved out and was covered in dust. I hadn't even noticed until then that the whole property was overgrown. That was an embarrassing walk back to the car. Mom looked sad. I was still confused and kinda wigged out. That's when she opened up to me about the family secret; she's psychic, my uncle's psychic, my big brother's psychic, and my grandmother was psychic and her mom before her. Weird stuff has always happened around people on my mom's side of the family for some reason.

....So THAT'S how I got interested in learning more about the weird and unexplained and eventually finding a comfy place in paganistic earth-based spirituality and witchcraft! XD

...That's ALSO how I developed a somewhat serious case of Social Anxiety Disorder lmao, because ever SINCE that day, I'm reluctant to form new relationships, because they could be frggin' DEAD for all I know, and I probably wouldn't even know it....I'd just be standing there by myself.....talking to the air......like a CRAZY person lmao. And honestly no joke.....that TERRIFIES me. I much prefer seeing things that are clearly other-worldly, like shadow people and aliens lol. Seen them both. I know not to comment on them when I see them in public! But a dead person? ...I might not know that they're dead...and they might not know they're dead either. It's like some straight-up Sixth-Sense crap lol. Have I seen any ghosts since Grandma Wanda? NO IDEA! Lol. It's honestly maddening. Meditation helps. I guess. But like...so do margaritas just a little bit lol. =-P

...Oh, and my name's pronounced "Sabrina", I just spell it funny to differentiate it from the traditional spelling, and to make it more perfectly correspond with my numerological life-path number lol. XD
Black Cloud

Re: Sabrynia's Intro

Post by Black Cloud »

Welcome Sabrynia
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Thanks. =)
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Welcome to the forum!
Anubisa
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Thanks! =D
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hey! Nice to have you join us, I have a feeling you and our member SpiritTalker will have some stories to swap.
Come on in and be welcome!
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Cool, thanks! XD

If it's about talking to dead people, I'm not so sure lol. I really only have the one story because it was an accident that I found out Grandma Wanda died years ago despite just seeing her moments ago. I could have interacted with HUNDREDS of dead people since then, and literally not have had a single clue in the whole universe that I appeared to be talking to the wind lmao. Have I mentioned how much that terrifies me? XD

But yup, ever since, I've never found out after-the-fact that someone I was interacting with in my day-to-day activities happened to be dead, so I like to see that as a win for not looking like a paranoid schizophrenic lmao. XD

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm 25 lol. =-P
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome, and my 🤐 re 👻+👽 unless I’m asked 😃
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Thanks for the welcome! Another member said that you and I would probably have some interesting stories to share lol. XD
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yeh, it sounds like you & I’ve had similar experiences starting young. 🙃
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Schweet. XD

You ever get the compulsive urge to throw things at people you meet to see if it bounces off of them? LOL
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

I ASSUME if they're a ghost it would just sail right through them, so if I "accidentally" spill my drink upon meeting someone on the street, and it doesn't go through them, I officially know this new person is safe to talk to in front of muggles lmao. XD

I also employ the "Here, catch!" trick to confirm things when I'm not entirely sure and don't want to risk embarrassing myself or ending up in a psychoward lmao.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I see ghosts time to time.. most times it's animals..
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

How can you tell? o.O (I mean between the living and the dead; not a human and a cat lmao XD)

Like, I can't actually KNOW if I still see ghosts, or if it was just that one time. It's just from that one time that I know I CAN, but they appeared so life-like and real that I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between a dead person standing right next to a living person. It literally boggles my mind to think about lol.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Sabrynia wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:47 pm Schweet. XD

You ever get the compulsive urge to throw things at people you meet to see if it bounces off of them? LOL
Mmm, more like a base ball bat 😖

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”