Hannah's Intro!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
LavenderNbees

Hannah's Intro!

Post by LavenderNbees »

Hi, I've just come to introduce myself!

My name is Hannah and I am from England, I have been intrested in pursuing witchcraft from a young age but my catholic family 'forbade me to talk about it' around them so it was never really an option whilst growing up, anyway, that just further sparked my curiosity, and now I'm 17 and they can't really argue with me, I've been researching alot into it for the past few years quite heavily, now I'm finally embracing it and delving deeper into the world! From a young age I have always been fascinated by nature and have always felt at peace in the local woodlands, however since I live in a city, that's not always too easy for me! I have been delving into my spirituality over the last few years also and I beleive strongly in the law of attraction etc!

I am yet to practice any spells, however spell work does interest me very much. I am strongly drawn towards crystals (have been from a young age)and I purchased some tarot within the last month and have been beginning to learn more about them and practice my skills. I am quite intrested in divination. I am still in the rues of trying to navigate of where I fit in in the world of witchcraft but I am eager to learn more!

That's pretty much my journey thus far, thank you for accepting me into your community!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hannah's Intro!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi there and welcome.
Black Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Hi Hannah
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi there :wave: come on in. Pleased to meet you.
Local woodlands, sounds nice.
Blessing, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Welcome to the forum!
Anubisa
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

LavenderNbees wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:16 pm Hi, I've just come to introduce myself!

My name is Hannah and I am from England, I have been intrested in pursuing witchcraft from a young age but my catholic family 'forbade me to talk about it' around them so it was never really an option whilst growing up, anyway, that just further sparked my curiosity, and now I'm 17 and they can't really argue with me, I've been researching alot into it for the past few years quite heavily, now I'm finally embracing it and delving deeper into the world! From a young age I have always been fascinated by nature and have always felt at peace in the local woodlands, however since I live in a city, that's not always too easy for me! I have been delving into my spirituality over the last few years also and I beleive strongly in the law of attraction etc!
Hi, Hannah! I just joined today as well lol. Sorry to hear your parents didn't allow much room for growth; my dad was kind of like that; he also grew up Catholic and was kinda wigged out when I first started getting into the Craft. Mom helped him understand a little though; she's been a little fey their whole relationship and thus had seen some weird stuff. I just sort of felt like he hated that I ended up inheriting my mom's ability to see the dead, and started learning other stuff. After I moved a candle flame around with my energy and almost extinguished it in front of him, I kinda stopped looking into things because of the weird look on his face, like I was a monster or something. But he and mom have been divorced for years now, we made a run for it a while back when the family imploded, and I'm starting to get more interested in learning about magick again. Yay! Lmao. XD
LavenderNbees wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:16 pm
I am yet to practice any spells, however spell work does interest me very much. I am strongly drawn towards crystals (have been from a young age)and I purchased some tarot within the last month and have been beginning to learn more about them and practice my skills. I am quite intrested in divination. I am still in the rues of trying to navigate of where I fit in in the world of witchcraft but I am eager to learn more!

That's pretty much my journey thus far, thank you for accepting me into your community!
Mom's into tarot; I've been thinking about picking it up myself but haven't been able to get around to it because I'd feel silly lmao. XD My aunt is also really into crystals and Reiki, definitely think there's something to that. Even science can back it up. I'm basically not really interested in magick unless my rational mind can find a scientific explanation cuz pretty much the whole reason I got into witchcraft in the first place was in pursuit of trying to understand why weird stuff was always happening with my family. Ghost encounters, demon encounters, alien visitations, UFO sightings, friggin' BIGFOOT?! lmao. Been there, done all that. It's always weirded me out because I'm a nerdy scientist girl and armchair history buff lol. I don't actually "believe" in magick; I just see it as a science that society doesn't fully understand yet, but I think we're getting close, especially with the advent of quantum mechanics and new discovers in neurology, biology and chemistry. All that stuff, back in the day, would probably get someone burned at the stake for witchcraft, but these days, it's just basic elementary school science class lol. I think there's some quote that goes something like any piece of significantly advanced technology is insdistinguishable from magic to primitive cultures. That's basically how I see it currently anyway lol.

....Often ponder the possibility we're living in a computer simulation too. :shock:

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”