Member Chat

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
L.J.Hex

Re: Member Chat (Please try this out for me)

Post by L.J.Hex »

firebirdflys wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 12:38 pm
Hazel Moon wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:54 am
No word yet on when things are supposed to reopen here in California. Our governor talks about plans
I had heard the 15th and the paper this am said the 15th but I have a feeing that won't happen.
L.J.Hex wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 12:09 pm
No flu has ever killed us all off and nor will this one. If it even exists.
skuze me? Are you saying you do not believe the virus exists?
My mom being the Viking she is has the attitude, It's the Gods way of culling the heard :( She may have a point.
BB, FF
Its not a question of belief. I have been closely following what the mainstream media does and they're totally unrealiable. There's countless sources that say that the death certificates are labelled as covid-19 without even proper investigation... People dying with an illness aren't necessarily dying because of the said illness but something else. One thing is for certain, there is a nastier than normal flu doing rounds, so I guess there's more to it than just the theater sold to us as truth.

I do not know anyone, who knows anyone who's sick or dead because of this. Just my observation, I do not trust what media tells us. Also worth noting is that BIll Gates is all over the place with the Corona story, selling the vaccine + surveilance narrative, the university which is giving us all the official numbers is the same one which took part in the Event 201 coronavirus outbreak simulation which happened not long before the whole show started. That simulation was run by Jonhs Hopkins Universtity, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, World Economic Forum to mention some. If you read what their simulation was about, it went EXACTLY like all the coronavirus news have been put out.... And don't tell me these people are just good at simulating stuff, it looks more like a plan that's been followed to the letter and by the numbers since it all began. Speaking of numbers, ALL coronavirus news seems to have very interesting numbers coded into them. Too much to be any coincidence.

So I don't know, is there a new nasty virus that's killing poeple, I highly doubt it is what is being told about how it spreads and what exactly it is. And I know for sure that we're being lied to. Just look at what big banks are doing right now, they're handing out gargantuan loans which to banks = profit. The economy is being reset, no doubt to make it all collapse so that rich "people" who already own almost everything can then come in and buy everything dirt cheap = control the econoy the way they see fit. Real virus, media virus, it wont matter as it WILL be used to make lives of everyone more miserable in the long run.

So, what I think is going on is that the whole virus narrative is a gigantic psyop to change the world. To worse like they always do when there's a crisis.... More poverty and misery, less rights to all, less democracy, more DDR 2.0 will be the result. It doesn't even matter if the virus is totally fake, partially true, a bio weapon, naturally made one, its being used and we are lied to 24/7 about it. If it is a bio weapon let loose, that wouldn't surprise me either, guess who's the biggest talking head about depopulating the planet, overpopulation and vacciness and shit? Bill Gates who's clearly made into the salesman of manufactured "cure" for this whole problem. Which scared people will buy hook line and sinker do doubt.

Anyway, I really wouldn't want to start to debate this as I know how useless it is. Its easier to dupe people than to convince them they're being duped. What ever is the truth, I will definitely prefer to take my chances with a virus than Bill Gates lobbied vaccine which constains gods know what. And how about the other so called "solutions" the media is now trying to sell to us? Lockdowns, 5G based constant surveilance,(they call it contact gtracing, George Orwell is spinning in his grave), mandatory vaccinations which no doubt will do more harm than good, cashless monetary system, ID2020(=RFID chips) and the list goes on. In the end it wont matter what the virus is, but what will be the consequences? A global technocratic dictatorship? No thanks. Not for me. I'd rather die to any virus than live a day in a hi tech Stasi prison.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Anyway, those are just my observations... Don't take my word on it, the web can tell everything I just wrote about above and do it much better than I did. But knowing who own and run the media, its the best to take all media stories with a boulder of salt.

EDIT:
This is the kind of skulldeggery that makes me question the whole story. I just read that the CDC just dropped the US covid-19 deathtoll from 60000 to 37000. So, the obvious conclusion is that the official numbers are bogus. Where did tens of thousands of dead people just disappear to? This same sort of stuff is happening all over, empty hospitals, bogus death certificates, numbers keep changing back and forth. Nothing in the coronavirus story makes sense. Its bats*** crazy.

From the horses mouth:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

LoL Hex >squeeze< tell us how you really feel :shock: I hear ya and many others feel this way. Unfortunately I do know of a person who has died from it, but again, maybe not the virus directly, because it looks like it can complicate an array of other health issues, mainly heart and lungs. Doesn't matter, dead is dead.
I also think it will be a long time before we can know the exact numbers and maybe we won't ever, because I think people were dying long before they knew something beyond heart failure or lung collapse was killing people, and digging everyone up for a test is crazy.
Whether it was from a lab is yet to be told, but I wouldn't doubt it. And then there is the virus's that mutate, could be that.
Vaccines however are a fence line issue. Smallpox was nearly wiped out but has made a comeback because so many people do not get vaccinated.
It's a gamble, life's a gamble.
We survived 1919, and 1957, and we'll survive this, time is the healer.
bb, FF

PS...don't think the chat thing is working out as intended Star... LOL :surprisedwitch: :mrgreen:

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

firebirdflys wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:20 pm
LoL Hex >squeeze< tell us how you really feel :shock: I hear ya and many others feel this way. Unfortunately I do know of a person who has died from it, but again, maybe not the virus directly, because it looks like it can complicate an array of other health issues, mainly heart and lungs. Doesn't matter, dead is dead.
I also think it will be a long time before we can know the exact numbers and maybe we won't ever, because I think people were dying long before they knew something beyond heart failure or lung collapse was killing people, and digging everyone up for a test is crazy.
Whether it was from a lab is yet to be told, but I wouldn't doubt it. And then there is the virus's that mutate, could be that.
Vaccines however are a fence line issue. Smallpox was nearly wiped out but has made a comeback because so many people do not get vaccinated.
It's a gamble, life's a gamble.
We survived 1919, and 1957, and we'll survive this, time is the healer.
bb, FF

PS...don't think the chat thing is working out as intended Star... LOL :surprisedwitch: :mrgreen:
Excuse me, are you being sarcastic? That doesn't work well with me... Its not about how I feel , the ridiclous media circus and the draconian, over the top measures taken is the issue and that has nothing to do with how I feel about anything. But to tell you how I really feel, I'm pissed off and disappointed to see how majority of people are so fearful, panic buy stuff the media tells them to and suddenly the governments and multinational corporation stooges are their best buddies who will save them all from black death of the 2020. People's blind faith to their authorities and their reactions are so over the top, its like they're all under a spell. And they are, its called indoctrination and downright mind control.

That's really sad, but its no wonder that people with other health issues can die to this... How many people does seasonal flu kill? Way more than this coNvid thing has so far. What is truly sickening is how peoples misery and illness is being used to change the world into some Orwellian utopia and for grinding out huge profits. Its same kind of business as wars, manufacture the problem, offer a solution and make innocent people drop dead in the process.

Yea, vaccines aren't a simple issue, the old school ones seem to work very well. But flu shots are purely business and guess work. The one they're brewing up right now is just that. What I am afraid of is what will follow. More bs for certain, possibly something more deadly than any virus.

But this is how the world is like when insane people run the asylum.

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Anyway... I'm done debating about this stuff. Almost everything everywhere has been corona this and corona that for months and its depressing as heck. :( Oh and how it seems most of my friends have suddenly forgot how to keep contact. We're not even in a lockdown and almost nobody even comes to chat. I wonder what's up with them, they should have plenty of time on their hands as so many people are at home and unemployed.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

To me it looks like its a test for the surveilance grid they're setting up and peoples obedience to the so called authority.
Sometimes I really feel this whole process is a psy-op and a social control & restructuring scam & expect their alien invasion next.
I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. To be honest, I don't trust the government when it comes to anything nowadays. And it's the perfect opportunity for them to experiment on people, both in terms of surveillance and these new drugs they're testing for COVID-19.

Maybe some people would think I'm being ridiculous, but I've already heard about the investigation into whether or not this thing escaped from a lab in China. And I for one refuse to be a lab rat when they start spitting out vaccines to the public.
Please don't spread conspiracy theories on this website. If you really don't believe Coronavirus is a deadly and easily spreadable virus that has killed over 60,000 people so far, you've been mislead by Republicans who value money over lives. China has also been spreading conspiracy theories to Americans.

I have work to do on this site, so I can't sit here debating this stuff. Just please don't mention it here again (it's fine to talk about Coronavirus, but not the conspiracies.) It's hard for me to resist going off on a tangent when I think about all the ignorance happening on the Right, so please let me have this safe space here on my website where I don't feel the need to protect others from the lies of the Right. Thanks.

stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Chat.. may make things worse.. like people giving out recipes without the final ingredients
Kidding ...

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh dear. Starwitch. OK, so discussion is not open. We must All endeavor to withhold future commentary so as to avoid conveying personal opinions that do not express the position of the management as specified above.

Just so we are straight too, I was stating a feeling of displacement & discouragement, & did not say or imply that “no one has died” from cv. People have died of cv.

People have also begun to have some amazing recoveries. Perhaps we might think of that; and think as well that our nation, & maybe the planet, has turned the corner and the hidden enemy cv will soon be overcome. I would hope we might agree on that.

Perhaps I’m rambling on but what keeps running thru my mind is our pledge of allegiance - Americans would recognize it -
🇺🇸
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation (under God) indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

That’s how I learned it, and It’s funny how the goosebumps still dance down my arms when I say it & I feel a pressure in my chest. Does it hit anyone else that way? oh, Americans that is. Apologies to friends of other nations for a bit of nostalgia.

It’s not about the US - It’s a Big, Wide Wonderful world, our planet Earth. I wonder if Earth will ever have a flag - not for one Planet - but for the Federation of Planets. Plural. Is this a pipe dream from Star Trek? We’re not ready yet as a planet and not so surprising the cv may have nudged us a bit towards a planetary consciousness and helping each other. Gene Roddenberry was a visionary of imagination.

I do believe in extra terrestrials - it’s so obvious that we can’t be the only inhabited planet - and someday the planet will be part of a greater “federation” of diverse planets. I’d like to be reincarnated in that timeline. Oh nuts, I still want to be an astronaut. Think of the different kinds and species of peoples yet to be discovered. Maybe some would not be so nice and maybe some will be really cool, for lack of a better word.

I was reading “Fingerprints of the Gods” by Graham Hancock. He puts forth very convincing evidence for a global catastrophe 13,000 years ago which appears to have been a direct hit by a comet into N.America, causing the Younger Dryas period ice age. After the comet is when Gobekli Tepi was deliberately buried. Anyhow, Comets come from the Oort Cloud and a comet passed Earth last December 2019. Comets - not surprisingly- are said to foretell catastrophe, which brings my ramble back to cv. Since I've come full circle I’ll stop (thank the gods).

May one and all enjoy a cup of brew of your choice.

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I don't like self censorship. The CDC numbers behind the link I posted are not a theory... Just saying. And nowhere did I say it either than no one has died. Btw, I'm not into the political left/right thing at all, I'm apolitical if anything.

But what ever, I wont speak about this stuff if its not allowed. Hmmph. :?

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well I don’t want to stress Starwitch. The pg13 policy of EUTM is something that I value about this site, beyond the people. And it’s not followed on other craft sites. I’ve just spent a week reviewing old entries that show the depths plumbed on topics. Last night I saw there were 178 viewers on line here some where’s around midnight & 98 now at 9:00am. That shows a fair interest in witchcraft so there’s lots to talk about.

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ive been coloring a mandala a day lately (used in spells ). I’ve ordered a 2nd book of forms. Today’s Mail”s here already! The face mask I ordered arrived. It’s washable, black with a toothy grin and says ”we’re all a bit mad here” which says it all. We must wear masks in public by governor gretchin’s order, The outdoor stray cats have checked in for their breakfasts. The house cats are sleeping off theirs. Another day in paradise.

nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

I just got up a few minutes ago

need to replace Air Conditioner or my room becomes a Dutch Oven
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Last night I saw there were 178 viewers on line here some where’s around midnight & 98 now at 9:00am. That shows a fair interest in witchcraft so there’s lots to talk about.
That's cool. Hopefully they were actual humans, not just bots and stuff.

Yeah, there's a ton of stuff to discuss here. Maybe we should keep a lid on the more controversial stuff that will chase people like Snowcat away. It's hard for me to do that, but I can stay busy with other stuff.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Gotta have a/c, Nightshroud. That's not optional.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

RosieMoonflower wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:04 am
I’ve been dealing with some grief lately over the loss of a dear friend and not been as active lately.

Been having a lot of headaches lately, possibly due to pregnancy so I’m keeping myself in my dark bedroom today, blah! Boring!
Sorry to hear about your friend passing.
Same here with mysterious headaches. Fortunately, I can take Tylenol for mine since I'm not pregnant like you. That's awful. Feel better soon.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”