Member Chat

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Member Chat

Post by Starwitch »

I'm still thinking about uninstalling the Shoutbox (chat room) because it's not supported in this update of phpBB 3.3 and the developer is saying they have no plans to support it. That's what you get for installing mods to a free forum like this. People who have upgraded their forum to 3.3 (like me) are having problems with their Shoutbox. I've only seen a few odd things going on with it so far, but I'm not inclined to sit around and wait for it to tear up and potentially cause problems with the rest of the forum.

A member suggested using a forum to chat. So let's try it out and see how it goes. If we like it, I'll create a sub-forum for it in the "Welcome" section here.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Re: Member Chat

Post by Starwitch »

So yeah, it would be nice if there were a way to disable signatures and avatars for this forum only, but I don't think there is. This is basically what it will be. If you use the Quick Reply, you can quickly reply and get the page refreshed, although I doubt it will refresh unless you click submit.

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Member Chat (Please try this out for me)

Post by SpiritTalker »

Greetings Earthlings. Have striped socks, will travel by broom.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Umm... does anyone know where all the "Ask the Mods" topics went? I know Firebird was clearing out "Ask Kassandra" and "Ask Echo", but I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of topics in "Ask the Mods", outside of those two specific subforums. Now it says there are zero topics in it, but I don't see any mention of it in the logs, such as if someone moved all the remaining topics to "General Questions", which would be a good place to put them, so hopefully that's what happened, but I just don't see any mention of them being moved or deleted in the logs.

stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Hmmm...

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

nope, there were no other topics. I moved Echo's intro to the intro page and Kassandra was the only one left with posts, which were moved into various appropriate forums, several into Kassandra's metaphysical Basics. The ask Kassandra intro has been moved there too.

The "ask the mods" forum is ready to be dissolved. Never really took off like we thought it would.
Blessings, FF

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Good morning and hope your day is well.
Feeding time at the zoo here ... cats!

RosieMoonflower

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello hello, just checking in here. I’ve been dealing with some grief lately over the loss of a dear friend and not been as active lately.

Been having a lot of headaches lately, possibly due to pregnancy so I’m keeping myself in my dark bedroom today, blah! Boring! Have a video call set up with my doctor for Tuesday to discuss.

Other than that, I’m doing well. So ready for the social distancing to be over but I know it’s still going to go on for some time. My start will slowly start opening up next week with restaurants and hair salons being first to reopen. I’m planning to stay put and wait to see if there is a second wave of the virus that hits before I start getting back out regularly.

Hope everyone else is handling everything well!!

Rosie

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Virtual Hugs and sympathies for your loss.
My MDs office is re opening, and requires masks.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

HI Rosie, I'm so sorry about your friend. loss is hard. Hugs. please feel free to PM me.
Not sure when we are to re open.
It's probably a good idea to be cautious, Mama!
bb, FF

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh crap. Gov.Gretchen extended stay at home to 5/15.
Sometimes I really feel this whole process is a psy-op and a social control & restructuring scam & expect their alien invasion next. I’m feeling cynical today. I think I need sun light. 🥺

Hazel Moon

Post by Hazel Moon »

No word yet on when things are supposed to reopen here in California. Our governor talks about plans, keeps on yapping but does nothing. Meanwhile I'm stressing out because I need to get some important documents notarized, but my bank is closed. I doubt if the mobile notary services are open seeing as how the banks are closed. Still should try it, though. But I'm torn from indecision because if I wait it's free at my bank.

So yeah, not happy over here in my little corner of the world. Seasonal allergies and a change in the weather is giving me headaches, so that's not helping either. Sorry, just grumbly today I guess.
We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
Love knows no limits, not even death.

L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SpiritTalker wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:46 am
Oh crap. Gov.Gretchen extended stay at home to 5/15.
Sometimes I really feel this whole process is a psy-op and a social control & restructuring scam & expect their alien invasion next. I’m feeling cynical today. I think I need sun light. 🥺
I agree. To me it looks like its a test for the surveilance grid they're setting up and peoples obedience to the so called authority. We got it easy, just 'advice' to stay at home and all that, I don't give a damn about such things, I need fresh air, so does my dog.

I see a lot of people here disobeying all this NWO nonsense. No flu has ever killed us all off and nor will this one. If it even exists.

Btw, the whole corona madness has been on such hyperdrive, its stressful and depressing as heck. But at least there's a lot of poeple questioning the narrative now, questioning the media credibility as they're clearly lying left right and center. That's never a bad thing if something makes people actually think and observe. Most seem to be so totally blind and they become stupid when ever something scary happens. Scared poeple are not rational people.
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.

Hazel Moon

Post by Hazel Moon »

To me it looks like its a test for the surveilance grid they're setting up and peoples obedience to the so called authority.
Sometimes I really feel this whole process is a psy-op and a social control & restructuring scam & expect their alien invasion next.
I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. To be honest, I don't trust the government when it comes to anything nowadays. And it's the perfect opportunity for them to experiment on people, both in terms of surveillance and these new drugs they're testing for COVID-19.

Maybe some people would think I'm being ridiculous, but I've already heard about the investigation into whether or not this thing escaped from a lab in China. And I for one refuse to be a lab rat when they start spitting out vaccines to the public.
We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
Love knows no limits, not even death.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Hazel Moon wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:54 am
No word yet on when things are supposed to reopen here in California. Our governor talks about plans
I had heard the 15th and the paper this am said the 15th but I have a feeing that won't happen.
L.J.Hex wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 12:09 pm
No flu has ever killed us all off and nor will this one. If it even exists.
skuze me? Are you saying you do not believe the virus exists?
My mom being the Viking she is has the attitude, It's the Gods way of culling the heard :( She may have a point.
BB, FF

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”