Hi I’m Maynard!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
TheMaynardo

Hi I’m Maynard!

Post by TheMaynardo »

Hey everyone!
I’m 26 year old male from Australia, this forum sparked interest due to my own experiences

I don’t want to give any of my experiences a label; but ever since I was a child I’ve had multiple experiences with ghosts (seeing them, hearing them). That has been in about 90% of the houses I have lived in, along with that is occasional electrical disturbances (Had bunch of friends over for grand final football game, and every time I entered the room the TV
Went all snowy. My friends joked that I’m the problem then I spent 10-15 seconds jumping in and out of the doorway which actually proved their theory to be true). My mind has always been very analytical to the extent of being able to accurately predict the outcomes of certain situations, much to my ex best friends surprise. I actually did it to him so many time he started calling me a psychic and telling everyone I am lol? But that also brings being able to gauge and almost manipulate people at my will (I have never ever done this in an evil way, only to test is my intuition was correct and there was no negative outcome whatsoever for the other person or myself)

I pick up on the vibes and intentions of people quite quickly, following my gut instinct solely.
Also have been able to give almost complete strangers therapy sessions by guessing what went on in their past with pretty scary accuracy.

The last 6 months the synchronicity in my life has been going absolutely wild to the point where sometimes I actually think I’m losing my sanity lol.
I also experience fairly frequent episodes of sleep paralysis (I have already made a post about my experiences in regard to that)

Sorry for the novel I wrote above (lol!)
Not exactly the standard introduction.
In short; I’m hoping joining this forum will satisfy my curiosity in a lot of areas !

Cheers guys!
Catch yas soon!!!
Maynard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SapphireRoad

Re: Hi I’m Maynard!

Post by SapphireRoad »

TheMaynardo wrote:I pick up on the vibes and intentions of people quite quickly, following my gut instinct solely.
Also have been able to give almost complete strangers therapy sessions by guessing what went on in their past with pretty scary accuracy.
Cheers,
you can reshape the field of people by visualizing certain rays to shower or pierce them. At least as much as to stay untouched, healing while gazing into organs is more difficult, would probably require witchy instruments to raise more power.
Enjoy the forum, there's a lot of gold to mine digging through old topics too.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

Welcome, welcome! I look forward to your input in the conversations on here.
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Hi there, welcome!