Intro>straight to the point

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
ineedhelp

Intro>straight to the point

Post by ineedhelp »

Likes: reading, sleeping, games, learning, healthy living, & watching series/films/anime
Dislikes: anything annoying, traitors, mafia/gangs/bullies
Hobbies: (go to likes)
Who am I? I am currently looking for someone (most likely a clairvoyant) that told me that i have an ability & foretold a chronology of what will happen in my life, I was hoping that maybe i could get some help here, this person was a blonde, a mother (czech/german/russian accent, sorry, but i am not certain), has a (blonde) daughter with her (blonde) girlfriend & had a fat or husky male ((possibly gay) (american accents)) with a short to long stubble beard student during the time we met, she resides in Los Angeles or Santa Monica, CA.

Because that's the location of the restaurant that my family took a quick rest in (I don't remember, all I know is that it's either of the 2) at that time I was literally what you would call a "fresh of the boat" so I didn't believe her & even thought that they were kidnappers, she gave me a card, but I crumpled & threw it, 11 years later certain things happened, I remembered her out of nowhere. If she is a member of this community then I would like to apologize to her & if possible meet with her, I would like to learn how to use this ability & deal with certain issues that currently might really help me & the people that are precious & important to me, thank you. I have been to some psychic/fortune teller places, but unfortunately there has been no luck. If any of you knows someone here in Los Angeles or Santa Monica that can recommend someone that isn't a fraud or legit then please do, it will really help a lot, thank you.

Edit: the person could be a grandmother by now.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Intro>straight to the point

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi - you might want to include the date for when your chance meeting happened. Pin-pointing 1 wandering fortune teller in SM/LA is like hunting stars in the galaxy. None the less, welcome to EUTM :)
& were you still interested in beginning WC "practice" by the way? Folks here are pretty helpful so make yourself comfortable.
ineedhelp

Post by ineedhelp »

sorry, but the info i left is all i could remember & yes, are there any topics that a newbie could start on?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Grounding, centering & shielding are the foundation & all involve some visualization, on the premise that energy follows thought. If you're interested in a basic, condensed intro I invite you to read the topic "getting started" in the WC & Wicca 101 section for some ideas. You don't have to conform & are free at all times to think & believe according to your own lights.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SpiritTalker wrote:Pin-pointing 1 wandering fortune teller in SM/LA is like hunting stars in the galaxy
:mrgreen: you got a point, but then I wondered if fortune tellers know each other like the florists do? It's kind of an inner networking, florists have to share the wealth or suggest another florist in a different location if they are unable to handle an order (at least the ethical ones do)
I wonder if the readers at Santa Monica Pier know the woman? Shot in the dark I know :roll:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
ineedhelp

Post by ineedhelp »

most of them are fraud, a business by the mafia, a way for them to legally take money, in other words - a scam. thats why im just trying whatever i can to find her.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Huh. You've met them all?
ineedhelp

Post by ineedhelp »

the word i used was 'most' & no i've only been into about 10-15 psychic places right now, i just politely ask for their cards & leave if its not her. even her student said the same thing when we were about to leave, she looked really concerned, she stood up, gave her card, but i crumpled it, then her student said "i know, theres a lot of fakes out there, but this one is true" & the last words that i heard from the student before they left was "dont give up". & some mumble about "it will be too late, but he will be fine."

i remember moments, especially certain one's. i believe everyone does. there's a lot more like "everything is connected", "thats when it will start", "his mind needs to mature, like 25+ or something". i am helplessly so desperate in so many ways, i want to see her, i want to find her. you guys have no idea, theres a whole lot more going on, but whatever those are this isn't the community for it so i'll do my best not to bring it here.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I got to admit, most of the ones who open up store fronts are very fishy. I haven't met one once that "felt" good but I sure haven't met them all, and it's interesting that you say she was Russian, I do believe that is a bit of a scam thing for mobsters to launder money. We had one 2 doors down from our flower shop, she lived in the back but the landlord didn't know, as soon as he found out he booted her, it was evident she was rolling in dough even though I never once saw anyone go in for a reading.
Why don't you go to Santa Monica pier and talk to the reader there? I might think that one would know. Do let us know if you find her.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

ineedhelp wrote: ... "it will be too late, but he will be fine." .
This suggests perhaps the fortune teller will have passed on by now.
ineedhelp wrote: ... " i am helplessly so desperate in so many ways... .
Do your best to separate yourself from the drama & clear your thinking. Personal quests tend to have built-in sign posts the questor will recognize. A relevant post on the hero's journey was recently made by biroblackzoey.
ineedhelp

Post by ineedhelp »

no, i doubt it. she won't give her card now if she was dying right? & its my only little glimmer of hope left. i think ill try to cling to it as much as i can or after ive checked all of those psychic places.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

While I can sympathize with the emotions of newbie self discovery I think an approach of desperation is self-defeating. I'll continue to hope that you exercise critical thinking & get both feet under you.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

You said she had an apprentice what if she didn't run a shop that does readings but instead teaches classes?
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Merry meet,

Sometimes causality concludes, if it was in the past, it stays in the past. You can thank her and apologise in your heart and carry on.. meeting new people resonating with your current state of affairs.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”