Child of Balance

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Tatentatotentatanum

Child of Balance

Post by Tatentatotentatanum »

I've recently gotten to college and have met a practitioner of the craft here. Once I met him, he put an explanation to something that I have been doing my entire life: energy work. He agreed to take me up as a student and recently told me that I am a child of balance. I haven't been able to find anything online or elsewhere explaining what this means so I was hoping someone on here could fill me in and give me advice on where this will take me.
son of hermes trismegistus
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Child of Balance

Post by Firebird »

welcome to the board :fairy:
are you a Libra by any chance?
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Greetings Gentle Being,

I'm an Adept of the Light. We are an order that seeks to find balance in this reality. We do not hate or fear the Darkness as it does us. Even though the Darkness flees the Light, we understand that without the Dark, the Light has no meaning. The Darkness at least stays as shadows. It gives things depth and dimension. It gives us a reason for being. We look forward to the night. Without it, the dawn has no reason to exist.
May your path be straight and take you ever upward and may your tread be sure and light.
PM me when you have settled in.

Planewalker
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Haha well technically light is the opposite polarity of darkness. The balance would be the space between. The Twilight is the balance.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

If the Light and the Darkness do not balance you will not see twilight. The extremes need to balance to make it flat and level over the fulcrum.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome to the EUTM board. Your journey won't take you anywhere that you don't agree to go. You're a free agent, able to discern and make up your own mind. As an energy worker, you may find some useful info relevant to your talents within witchcraft. And you may contribute relevant info to teach witches a thing or two as well. We learn from each other whatever we are willing to share.

There's no obligation to believe everything you are told or that you read about Wicca. Use what resonates for you and bypass the rest. Use your noggin. If your guide-instructor tells you something you question, ask him what he means :) . It's that simple. What the term means to you is more important, and I can't say I'm familiar with "child of balance" as being any special path. Couldn't it just suggest that your talents may be strongest in helping to restore balance to someone who is off kilter?
Tatentatotentatanum

Post by Tatentatotentatanum »

firebirdflys wrote:welcome to the board :fairy:
are you a Libra by any chance?
bb, Firebird
No I'm actually a taurus.
son of hermes trismegistus
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

What Spirit says is very true. I should have just let things go. Sorry! My bad.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@PW - But your thoughts give another perspective for discussion. Full spectrum :). Balance allows us to see the all the colors.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Even Light appears dark in the presence of an even brighter light. We are creatures of light, even so we are shadows in the presence of the light of Spirit.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I was poking around and found this site which appears to be a short story, with memes, called "Child of Balance"

https://kushinadanarutofanfiction.weebl ... lance.html

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”