susieluna

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
susieluna

susieluna

Post by susieluna »

Merry Meet Friends :evilwitch:

My name is Susan. I am a 21 year old writer from Dublin, Ireland.
I found Wicca through my love of Irish Folklore. I was reading about tales of Tír na NÓg and noticed that the writer had compared it to the Summerlands of the Wiccan faith. I have been learning about Wicca ever since.

I don't yet identify as Wiccan as I don't believe it would be respectful to do so. I want to learn as much about it as I possibly can, then when the time is right, self-initiate myself through ritual (I know this isn't necessary but I feel it fits right for me)

Religion aside, I am really into writing, reading (absolutely anything), politics and feminism. I hate ignorance, rude people and blue cheese.

I really hope that I can make some friends on here and learn more about the Craft. I have been gathering items for my altar, including making my own wand, and reading extensively about Wicca. I have fallen in love with it.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this very special community.

Blessed Be :inlove:
The Earth plays music for those who listen.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: susieluna

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Hello and welcome.

What did blue cheese do to offend you? :P
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Greetings Gentle Being,

It's refreshing to meet someone that remembers the Elder Days. There is plenty to read. There are also a lot of great folks around to converse with. Hatred of Blue Cheese - Because it exists is my vote. My your path be smooth and your step be quick and light.

Planewalker
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I tend to use Tir Na Nog, The Summerland, The Nightland, and The Western Lands, all interchangeably, depending on circumstance. I do think I like the Cherokee sense of the Nightland the best. I love the night. The hunt with my clan mates for food to sustain us. Ducking the patrols of the reptoids. But I'm wandering into Commander Cat's story here. It's good that I'm unblocking again though.
I think I was supposed to be welcoming you. I ask forgiveness for my rambling. I've had a less than stellar month. Please look around and ask questions. You can even ask who let me out without supervision.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

SSSSHHHH !! They let me back out behind you to reference again with a slashing R and a "Hi Ho! Obscura!". What about Hy-Brazil? {Bathometric details for the N Atlantic upon request}

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”