Hi, I'm Danisha

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
meanim

Hi, I'm Danisha

Post by meanim »

Hey, My name is Danisha [but on the internet I mostly call myself Meanim] and I'm new on this forum. Hopeful to learn new things and make friends.
I'm a 19 year old girl from the Netherlands and an eclectic witch / indigo. I mostly work with the moon and planets. Dispite I'm not wiccan, I stronly agree that no one should hurt anyone.
I don't know if people tell here about their clear senses but I'll do it anyway, I used to be clairvoyant and I still am clairolfaction (clear smelling) and clairsentient, I really want to improve my clear senses!
I still live at home with my parents and three lovely cats haha. I love almost every animal but frogs and toads are definitely the cutest. I also love traveling and I have a huge attraction to eastern countries [east europe included.] I'm a gamer and my favorites are skyrim and touhou, mostly because of the magical aspects of those games haha.

My greatest dream is to be a great occultist and demonologist. :mrgreen: of course I love to hear about all of your experiences with ghosts and demons.

What I dislike are arrogant people, ignorant people, cold weather and houses who are not cozy.

So that is a quick description of me, if you have any questions. feel free to contact me or ask questions.

Sincerely Danisha
moonraingirl

Re: Hi, I'm Danisha

Post by moonraingirl »

Welcome :flyingwitch:
Great to see another cat lady in the club :wink:
I'm interested in your clear senses. Can you give an example when you realized you can smell and sense in the distance?
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Hey Danisha and welcome!
Nice to meet you and hear that you're a cat mom too!

About the "used to be" clairvoyant, I see these abilities like a muscle which has to be trained. When you're born with one ability, you have that muscle a little bit more trained than the others. If you don't use and suppress it, it gets weaker and stops working. It doesen't mean you can't start training it again, or that you can't train another one in order to get a new ability.
Am I making any sense?
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
meanim

Post by meanim »

Bychan Wulf wrote:Hey Danisha and welcome!
Nice to meet you and hear that you're a cat mom too!

About the "used to be" clairvoyant, I see these abilities like a muscle which has to be trained. When you're born with one ability, you have that muscle a little bit more trained than the others. If you don't use and suppress it, it gets weaker and stops working. It doesen't mean you can't start training it again, or that you can't train another one in order to get a new ability.
Am I making any sense?
Of course you make sense, I see it also like that, senses can be trained. But I suddenly couldn't see things anymore while I always could see without even trying. So I really don't know why.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Always blame puberty...for anything! :))
Maybe you're stressed or something...
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Maybe someone scolded you or told you were crazy? Did your family or friends make fun of you? Usually these abilities are lost when a child realizes what they see is not "normal".
It may also be a self defense if it was too much for you and made you stressed.
meanim

Post by meanim »

moonraingirl wrote:Welcome :flyingwitch:
Great to see another cat lady in the club :wink:
I'm interested in your clear senses. Can you give an example when you realized you can smell and sense in the distance?
The story about clear smell is actually pretty funny, When I was young I did horse-riding and sometimes when I cycled home in the afternoon I could smell in the air what we were going to eat. Even if it was junk food. That's how I discovered it :).
And about clairvoyance, I don't really know what the first time was, but it was also when I was a child. I just saw ghosts and energies and that kind of stuff.
meanim

Post by meanim »

Well, I even saw things when I was stressed and I could see ghosts and spirits a few years ago.
I have a theory but my mom calls it nonsense. A few years ago a woman who heard about me seeing ghosts told me it was the devil and that those spirits we're bad and misleading me. She said she would pray for me that they would disapear and leave me alone. And well, now they are. So maybe that's one of the causes ( if that's even possible).

But if that's not the reason, I don't know what is haha. I just should practice more maybe.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

My guess would be that the women protects you with her prayers, like a witch would do with a protection spell. She told you her intent and you probably unconsciously allowed her to do it. I bet that her theory was quite scary back then.
I'm not sure it will work, but you could try cutting all your energetic ties with her and strengthening your shield...or maybe cast a protection spell too. See what happens then.

And the Clairolfactive part must make you sound really funny to your family and friends. I, for one, freaked them out!
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Greetings Gentle Being,

Think thrice before having anything , ANYTHING, to do with even a minor aspect. I had been working with the arts on a regular basis for 23 years, was in good shape ( training insertion teams ), and half my training, in the arts, was AmerIndian which gives a certain resistance. It very near killed my butt and made me useless for a week to ten days having to move one off this plane . That was done with full preparations and only at GREAT need.

Planewalker
meanim

Post by meanim »

planewalker wrote:Greetings Gentle Being,

Think thrice before having anything , ANYTHING, to do with even a minor aspect. I had been working with the arts on a regular basis for 23 years, was in good shape ( training insertion teams ), and half my training, in the arts, was AmerIndian which gives a certain resistance. It very near killed my butt and made me useless for a week to ten days having to move one off this plane . That was done with full preparations and only at GREAT need.

Planewalker

I'm always careful of course! and the key of being save lies mostly in being respectful (I think.. I haven't much experience to confirm that.) but what are you exactly talking about, what kind of arts and what did kill you almost?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I may be confused about how you are using demonologist. One who studies and when needed banishing or exercising both
major and minor aspects of a set of entities known as demons. The "arts" is the name I was taught to use when I was learning the use of spells and incantations in the material and spiritual planes of existence. It was a different time 43years ago. Not so open as today. Removing a being from this plane of existence that didn't belong here.
meanim

Post by meanim »

planewalker wrote:I may be confused about how you are using demonologist. One who studies and when needed banishing or exercising both
major and minor aspects of a set of entities known as demons. The "arts" is the name I was taught to use when I was learning the use of spells and incantations in the material and spiritual planes of existence. It was a different time 43years ago. Not so open as today. Removing a being from this plane of existence that didn't belong here.

Demonology seems to me a fantastic art and knowledge, In my filosofy (and also in mythology and wikipedia) demons are nature spirits and not necessarily bad or evil. They got a bad reputation since the monotheism beliefs. So I don't want to banish any of them because I belief that these demons were meant to be on earth. Of course you got unearthly demons, but I'm not interested in them ( not yet haha)
I once saw a creature, fully unhuman but it was just walking, minding his on business and that is when I knew I wanted to learn more about such creatures.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

43 years ago was indeed a different time in the spiritual landscape. July of this year will be 44 years since Cindy and I accidentally brought something through.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
meanim

Post by meanim »

What did you bring through? and how

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”