Hello Peeps!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
milano

Hello Peeps!

Post by milano »

Hi! My name is not Milano, but I love that Italian city.
About me: I was raised as a Christian and I used to go to church every Sunday and I attended a Catholic secondary school. Basically nuns and priests were raising us. Thankfully, my experience was very pleasant with them. They were super nice to us. Not too strict like in the cliched movies.
Because of this I am still a believer of God and Angels/Heaven and Hell. The only difference is that I no longer go to church and although I believe in God, my view of him/her/it dramatically changed. I prefer mixing religions. I read a lot about Buddhism, and in my opinion it perfectly compliments Christianity. I think :roll:

It's time to write about my experience about Wiccan religion. Basically, I have zero. But I had a few odd experiences in my life that I cannot really explain. Such as premonitions. In my last 30 years I had 6. Out of this six four were related to death. 1 was related to a new job and 1 was related to a divorce. I am not going to get into much details here. But if you interested then I will write it down.
The other weird thing relates to tarot cards. My ex boyfriend's mum had a pack of tarot cards. They were quite old and she haven't used them for decades. She was just about to throw them out and I asked if I can keep them. I used them as props for a Halloween party.
Then as fun, we did some spreads about people who were not present. Well, the readings came true...
And lastly.. I might have seen a ghost...

I don't want to assume anything. I am not sure if the premonitions and tarots were just accidents. (likely)
And I only saw the ghost in my peripheral vision.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hello Peeps!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome to the forum. You may want to peek at the psychic phenomena section on the board, if you haven't already. Hope you enjoy.
sleepnheat

Post by sleepnheat »

Welcome! A lot of good info here!
milano

Post by milano »

Thank you very much for the welcome notes! :)

I would really appreciate some book recommendation on the history and traditions of the Wiccan religion.
The books don't have to include spells, I am not interested in doing any spell work at all. But it would be nice if they include small prayers for blessing.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Welcome to the forum! :fairy:

We have some pretty good book lists/reviews here on the forum. I would suggest starting there.
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/forum154.html
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Hello and welcome. I like to mix and match religions too :) Happy browsing!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”