Kitaj: Newly Reborn Witch in Asia

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
kitaj

Kitaj: Newly Reborn Witch in Asia

Post by kitaj »

Merry meet, everyone.

My internet handle is Kitaj, but I have many names. For the purpose of this forum just Kitaj is fine ^^ I live in South Korea. I'm bilingual in English and Korean. I'm a 27year old woman, and though I discovered Wicca in my early teens, my understanding of it was severely misguided. I was a little too into the movie "The Craft" if you know what I mean :evilwitch:

I mostly forgot about it and explored a bunch of other religions, until about 3 years ago, when I saw a documentary about Witches and witchcraft on TV and my interest was sparked anew. I read many books and made all of my magical tools by hand shortly after, but I did not get really serious in my practice until recently, when I left my husband. Being alone for the first time in my life, in a tiny 1 room apartment gave me time to really think about me, my marriage, and what I really wanted out of life. I rediscovered my faith, and I realized how stuck I was in negative patterns. I finally consciously chose love and acceptance over hate and fear, and am now working on mending my relationship with not only my husband, but myself and the universe.

I'm generally a happy-go-lucky kind of person, and I enjoy finding ways to have fun with people I love (the cheaper the date, the better! I'm a penny pincher) I'm into nerdy things like anime and table-top RPGs, and I enjoy reading although I'm really picky and find that most books annoy me less than half way in. I like discussing books with people, and it's surprisingly quite fun to discuss books that I hated because the conversations are usually intelligent and engaging (and usually the other members of the group didn't like it either, hehe)

Nice to meet you all :D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Kitaj: Newly Reborn Witch in Asia

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy what you find.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Welcome to the forum! :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Listener

Post by Listener »

Welcome to the forum!! :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The Craft was entertaining, but definitely a bit dark and overdone. I think too many people were influenced by Charmed and The Craft.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
virgodove

Post by virgodove »

Welcome! [CRESCENT MOON]

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”