Introduction: MaazMutable

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
MaazMutable

Introduction: MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Ello
MaazMutable here, I'm 30 and from Central NY.

This world of paranormal and metaphysical has been thrust upon me, slowly in the past and now far too rapidly in the past 4 months.

What I once thought what the stuff of movies has become very much real.

I would go into details but that would take too long.

I have an urgent matter of possessing the true "Gift of Tongues", I know what it is for according to several sources but it's very overwhelming as it just started happening recently... I have been tethered to my "spirit guide" for few months.

Does anyone else know anything about The Gift of Tongues or have experience with it? I learn more words but have trouble understanding the meaning before the information fades from memory.

Can someone direct me where to post this more efficiently?

Thank you all and your lovely community.

MaazMutable
Becks

Re: Introduction: MaazMutable

Post by Becks »

Welcome to you. While I can't say I have any experience with what you are experiencing...perhaps somebody here has? I hope you find answers soon.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome. I used to attend a Pentecostal church through my (then)employer, and even broke out a few times myself and still do, years after. I usually knew what I'm saying in general, but not specific words. You need the translator-gift. At the church I attended, there were plenty who spoke, but only two who could translate. You could ask your guide to assist if you haven't already done so. There are spiritist churches who work in tongues as well. A clerk from my area new age shop was my lead to the spiritists.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Interesting, thank you spirit talker. I had such a hard time finding any nonchristian speakers.

I will have to have a meditation session tomorrow and beseech him. Spirit guides are weird. Having tongues helps a lot with that however...

Thanks Much SpiritTalker and and Becks.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Greetings! And welcome to the forum.
I had a friend who talked in native american tounge yet he was not of a native lineage.
I wonder, have you tried recording the words and then going back to decipher later?
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

It sounds almost Native American and I do have a fair amount of native in me for being "white"

Also I'm pretty sure my spirit guide is some kind of shaman but I'm unsure of his intentions.

I will post some links of a few recordings... Recently the tongues has gotten more intense and flowing than these.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ok I have not listened to these because, unless you can give a gist of your purpose at the times of speaking, I don't want to open a can of worms. but I feel you are trying to internalize a spirit song.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

First one is just angry sentence...
Rest of them were just random observersations while looking at things.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

They actually started during a friend trying to make me remember a past life then a shadow being walked into me... Then my friend said I had shadow tendrils in my back.

Something about some cursed mask my past self put on allegedly.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Soo-o, it could be the mask speaking? What happens within you when you listen to them?
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Normally the voice is in a different tone/pitch/depth.

My soul scarred the hell out of Me when I found it with just the booming calm voice it had.

Sometimes, mask sounds different, my spirit guide Aka Old Man sounds different or uses English.

I don't know what they are saying when they use it.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

As for what it feels like, when said with intention it feels powerful or can trances me out, helps with energy work and it has had effect on awakened people when spoken with purpose.

As for when I use it to beseech a higher power, it feels like I'm heard or I will get a flood of it mentally or out of my mouth.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Tongues is a gift for uplifting and teaching, and is also the soul expressing the relationship it has with it's maker. Although I once heard a woman in tongues repeating "oh god I am so tired" over and over, per the translator.

I have channeled spirits in Latin and Greek but don't speak either language and never have studied them, but I still had a gut feeling for the intention. So I wonder if your experience is anything like channeling a spirit, or a past life - and why not? - that is just using a language unknown to you. There are times in trance when I speak out and/or sing what sounds like a foreign language, and I am expressing joy that surpasses words. It feels really good. Then I slide back to English and wrap it up. Charismatic Christians do not have the praise and glory market cornered.

By wearing an empowered mask, Cursed, you said?, you would take on the identity the mask represented. That's the purpose of the mask, to assist in an identity change, or shape shifting.

There is a technique of the "magical voice", which is recognizable by its power to command. It can vibrate the windows. Are you comfortable using words don't understand for what you are doing? You don't have to do something if it scares your socks off.
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

Interesting. Thank you SpiritTalker for being someone with experience in this, tongues does feel really good. At first it was very intoxicating.

I don't fear using it, i just think there is a fine line between using a gift and abusing it.

Yeah, Mask as an entity does do that and have quite an effect.

As for using the words for magic, i do and it seems effective...
Angry sentences sound demonic, joyful and loving sentences feel amazing and nurturing.

Your clarity has helped me much.
Thank you.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”