Introduction

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Capricorn101

Introduction

Post by Capricorn101 »

Hello All :) My name is Kenyetta, I'm a 40 year old female and I'm new to the forum. I reside in Cleveland, Oh I don't just like,but I love sports, mainly basketball ("GoCAVS") and poetry. Dislikes, well guess I would say liars, manipulators, and people who mistreat the elderly and babies.

I'm having an issue that I can't just let go of. I was wondering is it actually possible to undo a sexual binding spell. I had a reading with a root worker about a month or so ago and she told me that some woman have a sexual binding spell on my ex and sadly that’s why I haven’t been able to get him back :cry: . So now that I know he didn’t stray from me on his own free will, I want to know am I able to unbind the spell off him even though we are not communicating right now. I was told this other woman is very good at what she does and either the woman herself did the binding spell or she had someone that is an experienced spell caster to do it for her. I’ve been soooo miserable without him. If he had left on his own, I would leave it be, but now that I know this, I’m hoping there is something I can do to remove it off him in hopes he will have the blinders removed. Fyi: The last time there was contact was on 11/27/15. I thank you in advance for any helpful feedback

Thanks.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Re: Introduction

Post by firebirdflys »

Welcome to the forum, :D ...have you been interested in witchcraft long?
Many of us find that is a very rewarding lifelong path.
I'll go over to the other thread to answer your question.
Blessings, Firebird

Capricorn101

Post by Capricorn101 »

Hello firebirdflys.....

Yes I've been very interested in witchcraft for sometime now... Thank you for the warm welcoming, I appreciate it. I did reply to your feedback under the other post.

Thank You & Blessings

Becks

Post by Becks »

Nice to meet you Capricorn. :)

Vendredi

Post by Vendredi »

Hello!

Mystic Phoenix

Post by Mystic Phoenix »

Welcome!
There's a reason why he's an ex. A man is going to go where he wants to go - they are individuals. Why is it your responsibility to remove 'the spell'?

Accepting things as they are and not what you wished them to be allows you to see things more clearly. See things for yourself and not what someone else tells you.

Sometimes we think we want something or run to what's familiar, but it turns out it was just to fill a void.

Fill yourself up with energy and strength. Allow your inner self to grow. You must build confidence. Soon, you will not need to spend time wondering what or why a man is doing what he's doing. You'll be too busy building yourself up and enjoying your new power.

Spend time making friends and reading the forums. Don't worry about other people and live in peace.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”