Hello Again...

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Veronica_Rose

Hello Again...

Post by Veronica_Rose »

:anxious: Okay! Wow, so um, hello again! Its "Greek_Wicca13" here.........

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, but I was on this forum several years ago and now I'm back again!
(Look at my awful, awkward, 13 year old self trying to do an introduction post here *epic cringe*)

Like I said, it's been quite a while. In about a month I'll be 18, and hopefully by summer I'll be moved out of my parents house. I'll be attending college in the Fall of 2015. Doing everything I had hoped I'd be doing, when I was 13 here. Except.... Being pagan/witch whatever I was. hahahhh *nervous laugh*

I went in a very big circle, spiritually/religiously. From non-religious to religious to nonreligious again and now.... I'm just kind of in a limbo, I guess. However, I am thinking about looking into all of this interesting stuff again.

So, I'm just gonna claim indifferent with my spirituality right now. I'm hoping to meet some people on here to talk to and think about things with and just rediscover things again. (I'm very happily surprised this site is still here! haha) Being (almost) 18 instead of 13 has to give me some better idea of all these paths right? I was a pretty happy little 13 year old trying to "do wicca," so maybe I'll find more enlightenment being older and hopefully wiser :)

I don't think this intro is any better than the last... If I look back on this in 5 more years, I'll probably cringe just as badly! haha

Thanks! smileylove

OH! P.S. I'll be changing my username, because I know I'm not Wiccan and I really don't want to offend anybody. - Old Username: Greek_Wicca13
New Username: Veronica_Rose
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Brightest Blessings xx Veronica Rose
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Re: Hello Again...

Post by AdastraJunction »

Cheers! If there is anything you need help with please feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy your return. :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome back. I wasn't here five years ago, so to me, you're a completely new face. Look around and ask questions. We're here to help.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

Hiya and no worries about your intro, its rather good :D
Glad you decided to come to use when while you search for your path.
Like snow, I wasn't here five years ago so your new to be as well :)
Hope you find everything you need and feel free to ask questions.

Blessed Be,
Baby Bear
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Welcome Back Tessa! If you have any questions feel free to ask as some things have changed since the last time you were here. Blessed Be.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome back :)
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Welcome! I did the same thing quite some time ago, for the life of me I can't even remember what my user name was...
Now that I am older I very much enjoy this site, much more than before.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Veronica_Rose

Post by Veronica_Rose »

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I always loved how nice and welcoming everyone is here :)

Veronica_Rose

Post by Veronica_Rose »

Hey everyone! Veronica here.... :oops:

I know I've been absent for a while (OK, for about a year! Time FLIES!), it's just that I have been really busy with life. I graduated high school and moved out of my parents house and had a wild carefree summer and went to college for fall semester and then decided to drop out halfway though the semester to figure out what I actually wanted to do with my life.............

Yeah. Crazy, right?

Well, I've come back now and I just thought I'd post in my own into thread first to say that I'm back. :D :flyingwitch: smiley_dance :mrgreen:

I hope everyone has been good <3 I really look forward to posting in discussions again, and see you in the forums! :)

Blessed Be xx

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Welcome back, and welcome back again! It's cool to see someone return to EUTM after 5-6 years. That doesn't usually happen. Nice to meet you again.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”