Ravensilverclaw

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Ravensilverclaw
Banned Member

Ravensilverclaw

Post by Ravensilverclaw »

Hello,

I am Ravensilverclaw. I am a witch, and that to me, is a very cool person to be. I have always loved the night and the moon, fires and friends, music, a lot of music. Dancing and being happy, very happy are my hobbies. I like alien conspiracy theories, fantasy movies like Harry Potter, and I motorcycles, until I almost crashed. My favorite movie of all time, I think, Is Free to Be You and Me, from 1971. I found the album and bought it for .99, then found the movie...a couples ago. Its real old fashioned like beautiful. I decided I am witch right then, and then had to find the courage to know, be, dare...it worked. I don't know how...but it works like magic. I really sing, and I am trying to keep my spoken and written words to very few. I am singing more and more, and I like that.

Peace, and I look for everyone in the Stars.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Ravensilverclaw

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome totem kinsman. Even though I sport a feline face, the raven is one of my long term totems. I like motorcycles, although budgetary constraints have made ownership a dream rather than reality. Besides, with chauffering four grandkids, we'd end up looking like we escaped from the circus.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Ravensilverclaw
Banned Member

Re: Ravensilverclaw

Post by Ravensilverclaw »

I love the circus!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”