Dragon Gaurdian help?

Negoni

Dragon Gaurdian help?

Post by Negoni »

A while back I met my dragon Gaurdian thought meditation.
Before I found them I gained some help in a previous meditation as I met one of my gods and they aided calling my guide alongside with their own dragon companion. When I mean call I mean it was more like yelling for them to step forth rather than calling them by name. Anyway , when I met them the other time around they actually seemed highly intimidating. They stood on their hind legs at about 6ft , shrouded in a misty haze. They were all black. However , as I approached them they didn't act as badly as I had thought. They told me to ride on their back and as we lifted up into the air they changed from pure black to all white. We landed in this almost other worldly looking forest area. I managed to communicate only it was more like telepathy , their was barely any words but we could still understand eachother clearly. They told me to use amethyst whenever I wanted to be near to them. They also confirmed that they've been with me in my previous lives. However I never got to know their name.
I was wondering , what does the colour change mean?
Is it an elemental thing?
barker

Re: Dragon Gaurdian help?

Post by barker »

Black means fool, white means kind... if you take things to infinity.
In dragons, probably a shift from inner truth to outer realities. Very cool indeed.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Negoni wrote: They told me to use amethyst whenever I wanted to be near to them.
That is notable.

As I got in touch with this woman after years, she was born a fire dragon by the Chinese zodiac, also her Sun position hit the main star of the Phoenix constellation.
Her soul actually came to my place and it was of very light, ethereal nature. Pale light violet was the colour. I was surprised someone so subtle even had a physical body. As she came I saw a draconic shape in the shadow cast upon a wall by the candle light. Also a dragon figure formed in some wax remnants.

I've also seen a Basil plant cast a draconic shadow once. Actually a dragon hurling fire from its mouth. Then I noticed that the shape of Basil's leaves was indeed very dragon-like.

Concerning black to white change I don't know. I could only speak of myself, being of kind nature in the realms of white light, but showing a severe face to people of this world to set an appropriate mirror, the return-to-sender attitude.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Negoni

Post by Negoni »

Thank you both for the impute.
I'll maybe try to meditate with them whenever possible and try and ask to get a concrete answer.
None the less , your help is greatly appreciated.

Return to “Dragons”