Gaia and other things

RyukaAscendant

Re: Gaia and other things

Post by RyukaAscendant »

I find it odd that you'd be more inclined to write what you have on Facebook than here, in a relatively closed community of individuals who are open to the same ideas. From a security standpoint you have more anonymity here than there yet you have posted your face on the page.

I invite you to discuss things openly rather than speaking in riddles and links. Be frank, be polite, and be forward with what you mean and we will listen.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

In distant past , maybe billions of years or trillions of years ago , at the war against evil , the family of the Gorn Nemos ArunDil (kaal) - SorRon ArunDil (taal ) , MorRon ArunDil (paal), and the predecessors of AarWain and Narnia (betaal and dantaal )perished along with the Gorn himself . While the life of the Gorn transpired through layers and reached the lighter layers , the family did not die exactly and was trapped in the Haedes and suffered cruelly . The corpse of the Gorn was left in the Haedes , which stayed unharmed for ages .They became dark and evil . The Gorn returned with whatever had transpired to upper layers to find his family , for whenever a human being suffers , some part of himself is released and transpires to the lighter layers , so he had some company , but not much . On returning the family of the Gorn was assailed at the layer door by the tortured souls of his mates and since then the war began . The family that was left had became very dark and evil , but they had and are recovering slowly , meaning becoming light at the cost of humanity and the master of the family , while taking it's toll foolishly on the harmless women who accompanied the Gorn , who actually are themselves .
The Sword of Chamunda , Vairava .
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

AarWain was a baby-sitter/surrogate mother . The children of the kingdom of Gorn were raised by AarWain . All the younger people called her mother and she is such a noble soul , that everyone loved her . Thus she was worshipped in the kingdom of Gorn . The worshippers of AarWain were called the AarADore . AarWain fed the babies and as a cow feeds the population with her milk , which sustains children , the old and disabled , the cow was selected as the symbol of AarWain and was worshipped . Thus the cow became a holy animal and are still worshipped in Bharat . The AarADore worshipped life . The opposite were the AarHan ( the slayer of life ) or Aryans , the creed of Devils .
AarWain was symbolised by the cow . The cow is called in India by the hindi speaking people as Gai or Gaay , and in the spoken tongue many call the gaay , gaaiya or Gaia .
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

And do you know how the family became dark and evil ? Because as soon as the Gorn transpired , the Guide stole all the light from both the layers . Both middle Earth and specially the Haedes became totally dark . In the darkness rose the power of the Evil , which is the sole cause for the suffering of mankind till date .
If light remained in the Haedes , the family would not have to suffer . There were many treacheries performed by the Guide till then causing the catastrophic situation we face today .
Even when the Gorn returned the Guide did not agree to return the light he stole . The Gorn by sheer chance toppled the container he used to confine the light , thereby illuminating the middle Earth . But due to the layer doors , No light could reach the Vault .
The Guide partnered with the Evil side and fooled them to support him , in the excuse of selling light , to the residents of the Haedes .
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

In the meantime he had been fooling people to believe that he is the Savior and the God in the Guise of uparwalah while the family faught among themselves . Using his disguise the Guide corrupted every religion , every faith and pushed the World to destruction . Humanity suffered while the Guide strove to become the Master by stealing and betraying . He even reversed the rules of Karma misleading the people to believe that they may survive by commuting crime , as most of the religious faiths had become no more than hypocrisy .
LC

Post by LC »

I’m curious about where that comes from
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

That was my original question.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

Too dangerous a question !
You will need to have contacts in india to find out the answer .
Believe me when I say I am speaking more than is safe .
It concerns the mythic figures here in india , meaning I am angering half of the deities here , as well as the world mafia , specially the 5 headed daood ibrahim of whom 2 oh the heads have already passed out to the afterworld .
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

It is not that I fear to declare myself , the problem is that I would be proved in contrary and credibility might be lost .
Still if you wish to know , and have means to do so , inquire about the Sword of Chamunda and the test of character ( sat ka pariksha )
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

In that case you should also inquire about the sword ( talwar , Ramratan ) and dog ( kutta , hoshiyar ) .
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Credibility is only lost if when proven wrong you double down. That is not faith it is insanity. I cannot speak for the Indian deities but those of Europe while similar are very different. And when given proof I will alter my beliefs.

But you tell your mythos on your FB page if telling it would anger your deities it is done. If you dare not tell you will make no effect and change no outcome.

Return to “Dragons”