Kundalini Chakti - Draconakaah Eacowa

SpartanOdyssee

Kundalini Chakti - Draconakaah Eacowa

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

All of you interested, if your having problem keeping yourself energetically tethered To Gaia. The energetic system of the kundalini Chakti can be molded into the Draconakaah Eacowa energetic system. This making your rooting easier and having your energy more centered around the solar plexus / heart Chakra. Not as much the heart / eye region where light bodily communing with angelic energies and other higher bound energetic beings.

Pleae do advise your pendulum for having your system adjusted. Never hurts to ask before digging into.

If your not in touch with the Dragon realm yet, ask the blue/red fire and water aspects to meet you in a meditation. After this the green aspect will be actively assisting you with rooting even further.

If you need any info, Pleae do ask if I'm not to slow on response or advice your pendulum.

X Spartan
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kundalini Chakti - Draconakaah Eacowa

Post by Firebird »

Greetings SpartanOdyssee, good to see someone who is well acquainted with the dragon realm.
I feel that I work with earth dragon mostly, she shows me the good plants... also I feel her connection through my belly chakra more so than my solar plexus, don't know why that is. Maybe she lets me know what is poisonous and what is not through my gut.
By the way, you have been here for nearly a year and have yet to introduce your self. Could you please swing by the introduction section and let us know a little bit about yourself? Thanks !
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Hey there Firebird. The green dragon aspect truly is a passive energetic companion that helps you energetically tethered to Gaia. They might be communicating to you through whatever you yourself are used to as communications wise. In my instance I saw the red and blue dragon aspects first, before realizing my green dragon had become an active energy too..

So maybe I'm wrong with setting your intentions to the red and blue aspects perse, perhaps this is different per person.
barker

Post by barker »

I am realising a green dragon: will is normal.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I really do no know much about dragons, but I have seen their images in the earth. A cave near my house has the giant claw of a dragon coming out of the side of the mountain in the form of a telluric current of fused rock. I see dragon images everywhere usually along the ridge of a mountain or in the side of the mountain like where the cave is. The cave itself almost seems like the belly of the dragon and you climb up the throat as you ascend the interior of the cave. In any case I hadn't worked with color in association with dragon as much as what their energy represents. Water and Fire dragon have eluded me, I may have an inkling to explore air dragon but that seems the most scary. And would their color be yellow or white?
thank you
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
firefly43210
Banned Member

Post by firefly43210 »

I think , what you call Draconakaah Eacowa is the form of energy used by the warlocks .? Is it so ?
The Sword of Chamunda , Vairava .

Return to “Dragons”