Heart and soul

Ashrend

Heart and soul

Post by Ashrend »

So this evening I was filled with energy, had to go out to a quiet dark spot and did a little ritual with incenses, red candle and wand. I spoke with a black dragon made of stars. That a past life I was a dragon too, but mistakes led me to human lives to grow into being a dragon. I finished up talking to a white dragon about my life, how things have gone and a few home truths. It's been a special night, that I wanted to share with everyone. Weather it be my own delusions or a truth I didn't know exsisted
corvidus

Re: Heart and soul

Post by corvidus »

Awesome :)
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

I've had, to say the least come in touch with the draconic world (again) myself, via a very vivid projected luminous like meditative trance. The red and the blue hues of 2 dragons.

Welcome to the family, cause if you've truly connected with them, magically/sentiently.

Great way of staying in touch is via use of a pendulum. Astrally it costs a tremendous amount of energy for them to commune, the power lies in the belly and tail. As well as you, as most definitely them. The Pendulum makes way more use of the lower chakras and lower body realm (aetheric), thus information can be easily communed through via the Pendulum.

Kind regards,

Dennis
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have not tried working with dragons, or they with me that I know of. Now, I think i understand why power is in the belly of a dragon, but why also in the tail? I'd liken to learn more.
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

The belly, as in your elemental disposition. Most human males on our planet are fire, then wind/earth lastly water.

So the solar Chakra is the power house of your centered being, eventually lvling up in between the heart Chakra and solar plexus. The pendulum opens up your void body (lower energetic body, beneath root Chakra), your void is your accumulated Aetheric experiences that you haven't tied off yet. As well benevolent/malevolent experiences. Usually this will only trickle through later on in communing, past the first two/three dragon aspects. Strengthening your tethering through using the pendulum, you harness the elemental energies moreover than the higher angelic angels.

Using rooting gems such as tourmaline, green/brown/black gems help out intensily.

Before going into meditation, lay praise to meeting the 2 prime elemental aspects of Gaia the fire and water dragons.
After meditation, a third one which could all ready be passively active the green dragon comes into play.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

This is interesting to me. As someone who uses their magic consistently but has never spoke with any heavenly body other than Gaia.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

I guess there are always several points of referral to the same true aim on the center of what truth is.

Just here to share my story=).
Never did I got to set my intent on the water and Fire dragons. They just came to me, my spiritual awakening experience, first off I thought people we're to contact the Earth element. But since our planet is still mostly/primarily based up on Water/Fire. Considering our planets surface 2/3 body's of water, whilst having tectonic plates still lining up so many geothermal locations across the planet. Look at all the planet's heat, Pacific ring of fire is on fire, hot blob underneath the Pacific, whilst the geothermal activity and pressure on the Yellowstone Calderra is diminishing, more hotspots worldwide.

It seems like the Earth (Gaia/Saturn) have finally struck agreement on the Aetheric disposition and the therefore elemental outlining of Gaia, the actual all-print for our final deliverance of truly full-meta/physically living on Gaia, without the akashic records (crystal chambers) keeping us Aetherically tethered to Saturnus, which I think is no more all ready. So the time line mankind chose collectively has ensured funneling of elements from one the the other sphere. Like a coin. Diminishing elemental rage which would have been fire(blowing magma chamber many km3, and instead rerouted it into Terra forming the Pacific for more land mass.

It seems like this set up was made so that mankind could for an indefinite amount of time retry possible scenarios on getting the human race light-bound, always whilst having the density where we live in now. This meaning, actual magic like conjuring of fireballs, healing spells, floating incantations etc. can be truly and for ever lived. So not losing light during 'normal' transcendence, which has not happened since the Vedics Era. Luckily our solar system is in effect a giant clockwork device, which made sure we never lost track of our time granting us I think, way more time than just 6 biljon years in this scenario. Sort of a construct/experiment idea.

Anyhow something marvelous has happened to us, and I seriously think it is primordial / light related, which dragons make a part of. All the folklore, myths, legends, come from somewhere. I'm positive the Draconic elemental Oversëeers are back. Not to forget to mention all the mythical creatures of galore which will find their way back to our realm, again without risking their selves to lose light. Consolidation/high Vibration world.
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

So it's us slowly yet steadily rising up to higher densities of (bio) photonic light lvls. Elementally the dragons rise with, and energetically are all ready back, you just don't see em as easily.
And from the outshoots of former light constructs and connected info to the akashic records, such as mythical creatures from galore (Pegasus, gryphons, ectc) coming down with their entrained light lvl, towards the Elementally high density way of life.

Basically our world is going to become more magical, our subconscious system truly has I think remembered all the good things which we're created in previous light era's in different cycles of our construct.

All the bad things we once did, formed us to what we are becoming now. Like a crucible, purifying process of eons of our collective human time, as More highly entrained, creatures of high density+light.

How it all exactly flows into existence, it will trickle and fizz when the bucket overflows.. Not bang, tsunami oe anything I am sure.

But never forget, the universe (quantum physics) consciousness is paramount. And we collectively decide how life plays out, eventually. As long as it all lines out like clockwork.
barker

Post by barker »

I have realised the heroin dragon, golden and silver (no i did not take drugs)... he is Virtue.

is Virtue, the state of dragons or is it something deeper? I feel rage but i know they don't need that. barker
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

I'm glad so many have commented, I'm still quiet early on my journey and don't have this knowledge on them, just what Iv experienced as what Iv been told
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Just take time to meditate.. They don't have to spring alive in great portrayed energies in the minds eye. They can look like colored orbs or washes, just set your intent before meditation, or use a pendulum to ask if there are any aspects you can come in touch with.

Return to “Dragons”