Talking with Dragons

Should we have a Draconic section or sub section??

Poll ended at Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 am

Agreed! Long awaited a forum for Talking with Dragons!
67%
Nay. Not much support to be Dealing with Dragons..
33%

Total votes: 9

SpartanOdyssee

Re: Talking with Dragons

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:@SpartanOdyssee

There is no one way , nor one universal "truth" to Dragons ,
their correspondences , and their names...

This is why I always attempt , even if I sometimes slip , to
say "in my Tradition" , when I post about Magic(k) , and the
Craft...it puts others off , when any of us do that...

So you may have your perceptions , ways , and correspondences...

You may access information from others , and sites , claiming to know...

Always remember...what is one tradition's way , may not be , and most
likely is not a universal truth...

I can state right now...my perception , experience , and Tradition , is
far from what you have posted , concerning the Dragons , and the Draconic
Realm...

I do wish you well , in your path , and interactions with the dragons you work with...

Please do keep in mind , however , if we do get the opportunity for a sub forum ,
there shall be a number of members , with their ways of seeing things...;)

Your enthusiasm , however , is a wonderful thing...:)
Hey Shawn,

I'm not sure if I can tell you anything about dragons, traditionally. Hollywood movies is another story, haha.
Most of the information I got and the interpretations were those out of personal experience.

Here is a transcript of mine regarding my first experience on towards Alphedia Arara Kenchington (from elementalbeings.co.uk). Dated 12-21-2015:

Dear Alphedia,

First I would like to give you a quick introduction to who I am, where I am from, and give you further insight into the reason I contacted you.

My name is (rather keep this out for now), I was born and raised in the Netherlands, where I still live. I am 27 years of age.

And to name some of my personal characteristics; inquisitive, loyal, peace-keeper, friendly, honest.

As I was browsing the Internet to search for an answer to my question, I came across several websites in English as well as in Dutch yet, these haven't really granted me any answers. in contrary, more questions!

About a week or so ago, I have had an unusual experience (to say the least). One which truly was mind blowing yet truly peaceful.

Since certain rituals may be one of the causes for these majestic creatures to appear, or at least adding to the the effect. I will start of with the things that led untoward the experience I had:

1. Purified water (reverse osmosis water purifier), are some of the things I've started taking for about a month or 2-3 now.

2. I usually listen to 432hz meditating music, at least I did that particular night.

3. That day in the morning/afternoon at work, I gave a homeless person an umbrella and a cup of coffee.
(might seem something that has nothing to do with it, but an Internet page told me it might be otherwise).

4. Candles, we light those a lot in our apartment, me and my girlfriend. Also beside our bed, we actually did this long in advance before ever reading that a lot of the new generation light-bulbs (halogen, LED, etc) seem to mess up our day/night rhythm of the pineal-gland.

5. Pretty much everyday I light up incense, also that particular night.

6. I always put my girlfriends and my phone on airplane mode. Same goes for the router, we switch it off.

Now, off to the experience.

After midnight the dog, me and my girlfriend went off to bed. As told above, I try to use natural lighting as much as I possibly can, so still had a candle lid beside my bed. After kissing my girlfriend good night, and gave my dog a hug, I turned to my side and started stared into the flame of the candle, sitting on the cabinet. For about 5-10 minutes first my eyes felt a bit watery but after a moment of time it got used to staring into the light, then my girlfriend asked me to blow it out.

So I did, I blew out the candle, turned on my back (straight position, to be compared with planking). And made sure that I was comfortable to start my session of mindfulness. I always do this before going to bed, because it just makes for a quicker way to turn to sleep, and sometimes you really do get some fantastic experiences, the one on this particular night being the pinnacle of experiences I have EVER HAD!!.

So, the candle was out whilst lying on my back, closed and opened my eyes a few times. And had this feeling I should keep my eyes open this time. Normally I would keep them closed where you would end up with your eyes looking at your third eye, inducing that meditative state.

I noticed 2 orbs, one BLUE the other RED (which, according to a certain website is quite rare)..
So as stated above, my eyes were not closed, but opened. They seemed to materialize out of thin air, at about a 45 degree angle at my bed's (feet) end.

Experiences like this one I have had before, gold, yellow, purplish orbs, and golden rings (as if you are traveling through a tunnel) + some sort of intense golden spotlight on my third eye, but all of this was with my eyes closed.. What happened to me last night, was with my eye's WIDE-OPEN!!! WOW!

Now for the mind-blowing part...! The 2 orbs, blue on the right, red on the left turned into dragons (no other word to describe these legendary looking beasts), best to be compared with the dragon's of the Chinese legend. (will add imagery)

They were gracefully soaring through the air in our bedroom, flying in circles and from time-to-time heading straight towards me then just before reaching me, curving off again.. Really, really impressive, the mouth with giant teeth, the nostrils, everything was there, it was really to be compared with dragons.. So vivid.. it's unimaginable..! They seem to come out of some kind of fog, I mean the walls behind my bed's end, disappeared, turning transparent and the dragons came through.
Dragon's always has been a subject I feel connected to, my Chinese horoscope sign is a dragon. I was born on the 26th of October, 1988 at around 02:00) But the last few months I haven't really give them a thought or saw any movie about them. Might have mentioned it to my sister a few weeks back, since her daughter is about to be born (what year her Chinese sign would say).

Now I have read some info on the Internet after this experience, also mentioning dragon's being light-guardians and/or soul-guides. Also that they are creatures of the 4th dimension.

But still, this doesn't really answer for what they are trying to tell me.. I understand that this is a sign of communication. Of letting me know something.
I could use some guidance, hints on how to connect with them and/or what they were trying to say.

Hopefully, you made reading it till this point. And perhaps could give me some information/guidance you think suits my situation mostly.

I would truly appreciate it.

Much love, light and kindness!

:::::::::::

It's weird I know.. But my eyes did not deceive me. I've had two different spiritual experienced persons take a look at me, who acknowledged they were with me. Also regarding me thinking the green dragon as the first one, is because pretty much every person I've checked which color dragon he/she can start of working with, is the green. So that's just my logic way of reasoning the green dragon is the one you start off with.

Hopefully I've not insulted you in any way. None intended anyways.

Im just trying to hand out info on my experience, as truthfully and best I can.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

No insult taken , annd I am not sure whether to congratulate you , or
not , on being as long , if not longer on your post , than mine tend to be...lol

It did take a lot to read that , especially as I did not have coffee today...

Now , I think I need it...;)

So , I shall run this through my data bank , and get back to you with interest...

( that was a purposeful joke , if you got it )...:)

I have a few other posts to make , over next couple of days , here , answering
questions , or supplying information needed...let alone other sites I am on...;)

But my initial consultation with my Tradition's code , plus my experience...

1. Both Faery ( very specific spelling ) and Dragon , are same number value...

As are : Wife , Fire , Degree , Phase Lock , I Am Awakened...etc...

Thus have relations...correspondences...harmonic , or disharmonic...

2. Red and Blue Orbs , would designate polarity...

Red = 244 = Trance

Blue = 78 = Initiation

Thus , by combining meaning :

I Am Awakened + Initiation + Trance ( and you remained awake , in an initiatory trance )

However :

I shall tell you more about the polarity , and the Dragon Pillars of my Tradition , when I
next post back to you...magnetics , internal and external , including emotional poles...

Best to you...and as soon as I can , I shall speak with you...;)
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

I don't have anything to add, I just really like how The Enchanted Forest Chronicles were referenced. My favorite books as a kid.
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:No insult taken , annd I am not sure whether to congratulate you , or
not , on being as long , if not longer on your post , than mine tend to be...lol

It did take a lot to read that , especially as I did not have coffee today...

Now , I think I need it...;)

So , I shall run this through my data bank , and get back to you with interest...

( that was a purposeful joke , if you got it )...:)

I have a few other posts to make , over next couple of days , here , answering
questions , or supplying information needed...let alone other sites I am on...;)

But my initial consultation with my Tradition's code , plus my experience...

1. Both Faery ( very specific spelling ) and Dragon , are same number value...

As are : Wife , Fire , Degree , Phase Lock , I Am Awakened...etc...

Thus have relations...correspondences...harmonic , or disharmonic...

2. Red and Blue Orbs , would designate polarity...

Red = 244 = Trance

Blue = 78 = Initiation

Thus , by combining meaning :

I Am Awakened + Initiation + Trance ( and you remained awake , in an initiatory trance )

However :

I shall tell you more about the polarity , and the Dragon Pillars of my Tradition , when I
next post back to you...magnetics , internal and external , including emotional poles...

Best to you...and as soon as I can , I shall speak with you...;)

Cool info there! You've struck may curiosity =D.

Kind regards!
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

So I'm rather interested to see what anyone else makes of this. When I was first beginning I was meditating on what my spirit animal was when I was shown 4 animals: A bull, a wolf, a tiger, and an eagle. The four were then melded into the shape of a European dragon with feathered wings and silhouetted.

I have since grown wings that I can feel as part of me. 4 pairs each feathered and specifically attached in correspondence to the four base chakras and I can draw energy in through them. I don't know if this may relate to anything here but maybe someone has an interpretation other than my own that could help others.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
GemmaVonDrachä

Post by GemmaVonDrachä »

Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy to see that something I started with just by sharing my curiosities was given not only to me but other eager souls as well!!

Mari și multe mulțumiri, și Binecuvântat fie!
Great and many thanks, and Blessed be! smiley_dance :fairy:
Ținerea este mai greu decât a câștiga
Keeping is harder than winning
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Haha, it's a good thing indeed! Dragons deserve a rightful place where folks can share their thoughts and experiences on these mythical creatures. Gaia's frequency is on the rise. So expecting more and more folk waking up to their dragon guides.

http://www.psychedelicadventure.net/201 ... y.html?m=1

Return to “Dragons”