Worked with dragons?

BabyBear

Re: Worked with dragons?

Post by BabyBear »

thank you both for the advice and i shall try what you say loona and try the meditation lol
and Isis3Anubis thanks for helping also
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

BabyBear wrote:thank you both for the advice and i shall try what you say loona and try the meditation lol
and Isis3Anubis thanks for helping also
I know its been a while since this conversation started but how has it been going working wise?
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

It was going somewhat good but a lot of things have been getting in the way,
I had a major brake through over my god and goddess back in March and April since then and I have been focusing on them and trying to set up more of a daily practice more then my dragons sadly
Then i got sick with my gallbladder and ended up in the hospital about three weeks ago so Ive been getting better and not really focusing on anything in particular besides note taking and book of shadows making
I was going back over my old posts and reread this today and i feel like nows the time to restart on it again and maybe it will be better now that i have a lot more about myself figured out
and i think im going to make a journal and maybe a blog over it to keep things on track

and thats another thing i was going to ask everyone: how often do you do the meditations and for how long especially just starting out on the astral projecting
cus for me ive only been able to do it in my sleep or on rare occasions during meditations but i end up freaking out when i feel other presences, like i was doing a water meditation why i was relaxing in the bath to connect with Poseidon and I freaked once i felt his presence for some reason. i do that every time, i start getting into the meditation and if i feel someone else actually in the room i snap out of it. I think it has to do with bad childhood experiences being a medium and dealing with bad spiritual presences. I dont wont this to be the case for when i try to connect with anyone especially not my dragon and guides or god and goddess.
michaelmontgomery

Post by michaelmontgomery »

I rarely share this story for good reasons because the ordinary world right away thinks you're gorilla bananas if you talk about real dragons, but I know for a fact it was real. About 15 years ago I was sitting on a park bench waiting for an old friend, the weather was very windy and rainclouds were gathering. I was very relaxed and feeling good. I remember looking up at tree branches full of red and gold maple leaves and loving the almost rainstorm weather when I noticed movement in the clouds. I'm really good at spotting movement, my eyes track everything, even little ants crawling in the grass. Well I spotted a snakelike movement in the raincloud right above the distant horizon which continued moving like a wave until reaching blue sky where right away I could see a ghostlike dragon, perfectly camoflaged against the blue sky like a wavy mirage bending in the light, which kept slithering like a serpent and crossed the gap until reaching the next raincloud, covering about three inches worth of blue sky. I'm very positive what I saw was 100% real. I've seen ghosts and this was almost like a ghostly dragon. Perfectly matched the traditional taoist sorcerer picture of celestial dragons, like a serpent that can fly without wings. Because of the average altitude way up high together with very big fluffy rainclouds, the relative size of that magical creature was bigger than a boeing 747 passenger airplane. I think it was literally making the rainstorm. About one hour later I was sitting down inside a restaurant and yes it started raining. So I think the old legends from hong kong are right, dragons control the weather, and dragons are very very big.

Return to “Dragons”