Dear dragon-workers: What kind of dragon did I meet?

Victoria Mnemosyne

Dear dragon-workers: What kind of dragon did I meet?

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

I have recently met, on two separate occasions, a dragon. He was immense, between the size of a large truck and a commercial airplane. He was golden in color, but not metallic. A caramel-brown shade. He had a wide, rounded- (muzzle? snout?) He wasn't sharp or angular at all. His eyes were huge and golden. He had wings, although he was moving by that time and I was already transporting to the astral realm so I didn't get a good look. He had scales, but he didn't seem slick or wet at all. His head shape was more T-Rex than serpent. He had short horns on his head, of a bony material. My impression was that he was very very old, wise and patient.

Does anyone with experience with dragons know what type of dragon I met?

If it helps, I live near a beach but far from mountains, caves and forests. Since I live in a busy suburb I doubt he is a dragon bound to any type of nature or natural place. Since I was brought to the same place in the astral realm after I saw him both times, is it likely he is a portal-guardian?
Whitelion728

Re: Dear dragon-workers: What kind of dragon did I meet?

Post by Whitelion728 »

If you were in an astral realm it's possible it was you just meditating
Victoria Mnemosyne

Post by Victoria Mnemosyne »

Meaning that it was imagination?
Unlikely, as both times I was not trying to meet a dragon and had no thoughts of doing so.
Whitelion728

Post by Whitelion728 »

Could be your spirit animal Erm...beast. Or maybe trying to tell you something.
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

I think you've met Sol(the sun) , patriarch of the dragons residing in our solar system..
He is not your guide, nor mine. But here for all souls (can't live without him hehe).
Our sun is/was a dragon, ninth dimensional.

What I'm guessing, and when asking Sol and my dragon guides, is that YOU as am I, were previous (Astral 6th dimension) dragons carnated here for the human experience. What I'm thinking my reason was, for these change of plans, is the fact that dragons are solitary creatures, as in they don't have a twinflame. Now, this might sound weird, but what my guides are telling me is that my twinflame, was a Mermaid. We fell in love, yet that love did not encompass all that me and her could get out of our relationship, hence the human experience.

What Sol is trying to tell you, is for you to wake up to your previous life as a Dragon, and that you're meant to start working with your personal dragon guides. Since 2012, Mayan calendar the Schumann frequency has risen to unknown hights, making it possible to work with dragons without the use of dragon totems.

The first dragons, yes there are two! To start meditating with, are the blue (water) and red (fire) dragons. Why these dragons? Because Earth's and our main element is water. And water's opposing element is fire, this also symbolizes the kundalini (dragon) awakening of your spiritual being. Now it could well be that your kundalini has already awakened, which means you can start working with them as soon as you've intentionally meditated with them.

The blue and red dragons both look like the ones from Chinese folklore. As soon as you've connected with them both, your green dragon (root Chakra) will be available for you straight away. Meaning you'll have three straight off.

Now I'm not saying that no one other than precious dragon souls can work with dragons, for anyone else reading this. But what I'm saying is that the dragons are urging you to start your spiritual quest on the path of the Dragon. Intuitively you will be able to work faster with them, being able to master them quicker which means you can project your learnings on other people.

What may make it easier for your mediation, or anyone else for that matter is getting a crystal dragon skull, whichever one you draw to most. And for the first two dragons, a red and blue gem, small ones you can hold in your hand. (don't get red chalcedony, for the our and Earth's vibrations are to high for it to work positively on us anymore). Red and blue agate could be nice gems to start off with.

Now, I'm not all knowing. Just telling you what I've learned from experience and my views on who the Dragon might've been, which you've spotted.

Kind regards!
SpartanOdyssee

Post by SpartanOdyssee »

Ah lol, did not notice how long ago it was when ft his post was made.

Hopefully the info still serves you well!

Return to “Dragons”