Core magic

SapphireRoad

Core magic

Post by SapphireRoad »

It seems to me now that magic is being reduced to ''over-intellectualized occultism'' as Doreen Valiente once called some styles.

What we use magic for, in essence, is to make ourselves happy. By keeping up the pace in accordance with our own soul.

So what I feel now is a lot of anger and frustration are rising in the air. I foresee them be on the rise in the future.

In writing tips that David Farland sent me via e-mail he mentioned how writers hanging around in writers' corners lose a lot of time chatting, instead of writing new books. A productivity on decrease into babble. Amusing, socially interactive, yet not as much productive.

I could see the same in the fields of magical circles, perhaps the face of this world is making us lose hope and loosen up a bit. Which is wrong!

In the verse of saying ''where force does no good, bigger force will,'' same if little, or moderate exertion of magic doesn't help, more magic will!
And that is also will of mine, so mote it be.

I want all to trust that magic can fix problems and find confidence in that, use insight and force that penetrates through chaos to relevant cords and formations to dig for results, persistently.
Once a magical journey have started it would be vain to give up half-way, to see shadows and dark side of things and whatever hindrances is merely another riddle on this wondrous path that we have decided to walk upon.

So much for my self-motivation, I hope others will feel enthusiastic too.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Core magic

Post by Firebird »

I do!
And you're absolutely right. That is where the faith steps in maybe eh? It will work because I say so.

One thing I found to be helpful is to be a teacher, my god...one learns more by showing another, than being the student. You think?

Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

My guide prods me by saying “You teach best what you most need to know.” 😏
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

firebirdflys wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:47 pm It will work because I say so.
Indeed! Yet under one condition -
unless you get lost in haze, you can reach as many new horizons as you wish.
Really, with magic it is like that - once you can search on internet with open mind and no boundaries set upon yourself - one can search things like how to remove stains from carpet, how to restore worn leather jacket, what is the driving force of envy etc. etc. it is like a tool that no limits could ever be put on.
SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:03 am My guide prods me by saying “You teach best what you most need to know.” 😏
Might be a reason why some writers, even if they publish 10 books keep on writing the same story of their own soul over and over again, trying to find some advancement on things which are otherwise hard to move with.

How about teaching with one's own example?
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SpiritTalker wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:03 am My guide prods me by saying “You teach best what you most need to know.” 😏
It is really wise actually.

Alright I avoided that purpose of this topic which was to set goals, reasonable goals and have discussions on them.
I'm tired now to write it full scale so forgive me, and perhaps help me out.

So we have some shielding, grounding, exorcism, attract the core 3 (love, health wealth), etc.

I guess I am avoiding some of my core challenges but I felt like hanging around here.

No I'm tired till the end. Although goals I strive to render oriented soul-wise.

What a stupid post. I even camouflage what I want to say in obscure phrases like I always do. I mean tired till the end - meaning not quitting because of fatigue. And yes goals oriented soul-wise.

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”