Create holy water

Amauretina

Create holy water

Post by Amauretina »

I am trying to create holy water from a distance.

Can anyone post a picture of a bottle of water here and I will try to make it holy water?

Thanks.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Create holy water

Post by Firebird »

Just curious, what would be your method for making this happen??
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

I just transfer magical energy to it. This is what I have been trying to do the last month. But in my own kitchen.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Amauretina wrote:I just transfer magical energy to it. This is what I have been trying to do the last month. But in my own kitchen.

Amauretina how would you personally define "magical energy"?
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
Amauretina

Post by Amauretina »

What do you mean? I only know 1 magical energy. Magical energy is so strange, it cannot be defined.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I know from declassified FOIA that back in the 1930s there was a machine that could produce an accurate photo of a person - no matter where they were on the planet - from the DNA resonance in a hair from their head. Every one of us has a resonating frequency that identifies us. I know shamans can travel thin threads of energy like a trail leading to a specific person just by holding a personal item of that individual, like psychometry. I know from Dr Emoto’s book “hidden message of water” that water and quartz can reproduce that resonance & interface with our consciousness. The liquid crystal in computers I can only suppose has similar qualities. So there is a possibility that what you are proposing is do-able, but can also be misused or invasive. And many people read these posts. So I will suggest that people do not put up photos of water they’ve handled which can reproduce their harmonics. Just saying.

Your idea is interesting to say the least. To carry out your experiment maybe you could take a sealed bottle of water wrapped with silk to block any identity vibes from effecting it while being handled. Then move it off site & take a picture (remove the silk without touching the bottle) & leave the bottle off-site. Post that pic to your computer. Carry on your planned experiment. Then retrieve the sealed bottle of water. You know where it was left of course but the silk will have prevented your identity frequency imprint being used as a trail. When you get it back home Use whatever method you have to determine if it received the charge.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Thu May 07, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added sources of info
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Excellent idea Spirit!
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I'm blessing waters with silver and azure sparks and force of angel Gabriel גבריאל
Would do with (Edit:see rule #13) so that is easier only on more watery/airy days.
Can do it for me, cup of water to drink, river, distance people's blood or at least aura and similar. I like it like this.
Rise of psychic powers is the key. It is a personality treaty, time of year thing and other stuff like having suitable crystals.
The bigger the psychic power is the greater is the influence of will+imagination.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”