Magical postures

SapphireRoad

Re: Magical postures

Post by SapphireRoad »

You're right it was unclear. Here I use picture of legendary Yang Jwing-Ming who wrote books on circulation.
Yang.jpg
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SapphireRoad

Re: Magical postures

Post by SapphireRoad »

firebirdflys wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:46 pm Oh rats, really? I liked it but I understand the not wanting to show ones face...
My reason is rather ridiculous.
I like how talking about circulation empowers my circulation when people watch it.
Another thing that happens that it causes mild arousal in random women. If you perceive emotions by telepathy such things disturb your romance time with the one that you love. It is really stupid idea and I usually just bless random women that they find true love as well (so as to send their souls away from my astral proximity), yet targeting is quite difficult under such circumstance of random arousal. I can't believe I actually wrote this. :fairy:
firebirdflys wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:46 pm I used to do this circular breathing, that seems very similar to your technique while in a cross legged position, but these achy bones don't like that position so much any more, :lol:
bb, FF
One of things that took me time to figure out. Crossed legs help mind focus by cutting circulation to legs. To live full life you need to have good circulation in legs too.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”