Affecting the physical world and more

Ashrend

Affecting the physical world and more

Post by Ashrend »

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone had an ideas of what sort of things I could do that physically affect the real world around me. Alot of my experiences as a witch have been feelings and seeing things with my mind's eye rather than seeing manifestations or hearing things ect and I want to change that. I know IV grown alot but I would like to work towards being able to physically affect things in this world without it being a spell to change the course of actions. Has anyone any ideas on what I can do and how to build up to it as I know that this would be no small task to accomplish. During the warmer summer months I will be spending more time to meditate in the natural world and try to achieve more peace of mind to allow myself to be able to experience more with a quieter and open mind but I'm unsure what else I can do
corvidus

Re: Affecting the physical world and more

Post by corvidus »

Find a system of energy work that deals with the Elements. Start slowly and go through all four, then revisit them at a slightly deeper level. Each time you go through them go through them for a bit longer and more in depth.

Also, find a good exercise to balance the elements within your body.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

corvidus wrote:Find a system of energy work that deals with the Elements. Start slowly and go through all four, then revisit them at a slightly deeper level. Each time you go through them go through them for a bit longer and more in depth.

Ok energy minipulation is something I'm already good at but no to a degree that I can affect the physical world around me, how else can I focus my abilities to make this happen?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Corvidus has given really good suggestions for growing into the awareness. What kind of physical effects are you seeking: psychokenesis? green thumb gardening? hands-on healing? You could check out YouTube videos on the subjects that interest you to get a broader understanding and experiment.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Ashrend wrote:
corvidus wrote:Find a system of energy work that deals with the Elements. Start slowly and go through all four, then revisit them at a slightly deeper level. Each time you go through them go through them for a bit longer and more in depth.

Ok energy minipulation is something I'm already good at but no to a degree that I can affect the physical world around me, how else can I focus my abilities to make this happen?
Well, how in depth do you know the elements? Do you know how fire creates earth or how Earth supports the operations of the air? Manifested things are based on the coherence, consistency and coordination of the elements.

If you don’t know the element intimately you’ll never be able to control them and make things manifest.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

corvidus wrote:
Ashrend wrote:

Well, how in depth do you know the elements? Do you know how fire creates earth or how Earth supports the operations of the air? Manifested things are based on the coherence, consistency and coordination of the elements.

If you don’t know the element intimately you’ll never be able to control them and make things manifest.
I know the elements relations to each other and how they feed each other, I have mixed before to get the desired effect like fire and ground ect. Can I ask what you mean by knowing the elements intimately? As in knowing how they feel? Or react ect?
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

SpiritTalker wrote:Corvidus has given really good suggestions for growing into the awareness. What kind of physical effects are you seeking: psychokenesis? green thumb gardening? hands-on healing? You could check out YouTube videos on the subjects that interest you to get a broader understanding and experiment.
I'm not sure, possibly the hands on healing but I don't know of what other physical things I can do with magic, do you have any other suggestions?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Ashrend wrote:I know the elements relations to each other and how they feed each other, I have mixed before to get the desired effect like fire and ground ect. Can I ask what you mean by knowing the elements intimately? As in knowing how they feel? Or react ect?
I mean have you ever summoned or worked with a salamander, gnome, sylph or undine? Speak to and befriend the elemental Kings and intelligences, and then you know them intimately.

They don’t allow their secrets to be written down, so you have to learn from them directly. And that’s just the first step.

Secondly, in order to affect the physical world, you have to speak with either the nature spirits or those governing the zone girdling the earth. You’ll need their permission and blessings before you attempt anything.

Edit, if you want to study hands on healing, become initiated in Reiki.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

I mean have you ever summoned or worked with a salamander, gnome, sylph or undine? Speak to and befriend the elemental Kings and intelligences, and then you know them intimately.

They don’t allow their secrets to be written down, so you have to learn from them directly. And that’s just the first step.

Secondly, in order to affect the physical world, you have to speak with either the nature spirits or those governing the zone girdling the earth. You’ll need their permission and blessings before you attempt anything.

Edit, if you want to study hands on healing, become initiated in Reiki.[/quote]

I didn't know communing with other beings was a neccecity for energy minipulation within the physical realm *yes I'm dense*. Il try that and see what happens. Thanks
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

It’s not necessary for personal energy work, or work with other humans, but if your plan is to “affect the physical world and more” there are certain laws in place to maintain balance.
barker

Post by barker »

I got to know the famous elemental Greenman a number of years ago. Ensuing from that I was told "elements are rage, that is why they destroy"... Just in knowing/being that truth my destroying ability went to infinity and beyond. There are other secrets but yes the elementals have the info and the healing side of it needs to be clean too.
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

barker wrote:I got to know the famous elemental Greenman a number of years ago. Ensuing from that I was told "elements are rage, that is why they destroy"... Just in knowing/being that truth my destroying ability went to infinity and beyond. There are other secrets but yes the elementals have the info and the healing side of it needs to be clean too.
Il start working with elemental beings and learn what they have to give me in wisdom, as a draconic witch il start with that and work through the elements

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
barker

Post by barker »

Greenman appeared in my garden yesterday, he's teaching me green thumb, yay!

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”