Prediction of death

barker

Re: Prediction of death

Post by barker »

Thanks, yes I have a relationship that is white and yellow and it is certainly not sound in the real way..... Shall do. "Life is frustrating" is not honest enough !
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

It's easy to see what my Lady Death tells you. She is the gentlest of entities. Open yourself to her. She is always truthful. She will not trick you. She will come for you only when it is your time. She will wait patiently for you, whether for a day or a century. People don't see her and hear her because they fear her. Fear her, accept her or travel joyously with her and she will only ever come for you at your appointed hour. Even so, she will be ever present in your life. I have been most fully alive when closest to her. If you are afraid to die you will never truly live.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I see death a little differently. I went through it three times to balance the law of three. Been there, done that. Was given the choice to take care of a few matters that I would be better at than others. Unfortunately they don't give out a T-shirt, because it would be a trip. As is death, if you don't die your not playing the game. You don't have to rush to die. Die you must. Don't limit your understanding of life by not tasting death. My Lady Death is gentle but will not be denied. Don't fool yourself. Nothing is in this reality forever, including this reality itself.
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Looks like we just see things different. That's as it should be. We are all the sum of our experiences. If we were all the same it would be a pretty boring world.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Death is the counterpart of life. It brings balance.
Daughter of Sekhmet
barker

Post by barker »

Death is flooded with love, for me. I have been staving fate for years. It's pretty much happy. Interesting in'nit...

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”