Visually piercing the veil

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Visually piercing the veil

Post by SpiritTalker »

Over years of summer beach combing and land lubber rock hunting I've only ever found one thumbnail sized stone with a hole all the way through, but I've found lots of Petoskey stones that are All Eyes.
vonPfaf

Post by vonPfaf »

Begin by sitting in a completely pitch black room with your eyes open. Call on your familiar to be present with you. With a bit of practice, you will begin to see spirits better and better. Once you have a solid sense of them, their shapes, sizes, energy (ect.) in total darkness, you can begin to bring light into the room, until you can still see them in a bright area as well as when it was pitch black.
LC

Post by LC »

I think after trying a few ways you can find what helps you the most and what draws our third eye out.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Don't quote me on this but I've been told some spirits don't show their true form cus it can terrify humans and others just don't like being looked at I mean a number of things probably have some way of showing their form they just don't want to they even consider it rude that you're trying to see them.
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

I have read the thread and those are awesome ways to see. and someone said you have to be in a trance state. That is doesn't happen all the time.

I see it all the time. Have since I was a little girl. I didn't know what to think and I wasn't about to tell my Mom at 5 years old that I am seeing things.
But I do and I hear them and some like animals will rub my leg or lay on my feet. I used to be freaked out by this until I knew what was going on. I am way to aware of things.

This time of night is also good for seeing as well (The witching hours)(3-6)

When we moved into this house in July I cleared it of all negative energy. I leave the good. Unless I feel threatened.
I also talk to them. Show respect to them. If your nice usually they are too.
My kids see too.
They are like Mom, this house is haunted! and I tell them, Yeah, so be nice. They will leave you be if you ask nice and in an authoritative tone, not mean.

I am just going on....Well I do hope this helps you for when you do start to see more.

Love an Blessings
MizLynn

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”