Energy working beyond basics.

RyukaAscendant

Energy working beyond basics.

Post by RyukaAscendant »

So I'm kind of at a stand still here. I work with energy at a fairly pure state. I weave the energy from my chakras into patterns to do things. So I don't really have a tradition I follow as far as magic and I'm not sure where to go next.

I've used sigil some but they always seem more work for the same result. As do most other practices. I've never been able to do much in the way of divining for myself and most of the stuff I accumulate ends up being me holding it until I meet whoever needs it.

So the question is what should I do? Very few books I've found talk about the actual channeling of your energy directly or what to use it for. Very few people I know charge things like I do. And seldom do I have anything to actually practice on, or purpose for channeling my energies anymore; as I've learned to protect myself from spirits better.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Tutmosis

Re: Energy working beyond basics.

Post by Tutmosis »

Energy work is a good thing to master. Once you've mastered the ebb and flow of energy, you can increase the potency of your workings. If you're doing magick, incorporate your energy into it (which seems like something you're already doing).

Beyond that, maintain your personal energy fields. Balance your chakras often, try to work on your kundalini, things like that.

I personally like to work on a golden shield around me even though I don't need it. But it's kind of fun once you get the hang of energy work. I've even created a being from love energies. There are Many things you can do with your energies, you should probably research psionics. That path is heavy on energy work.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Here is a thread I made for just such an occasionhttps://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

How advanced do you want to go ?

Do you include your eighth chakra groundwire tie in to earth ?

( black chakra )

You will need it , and the grounding , if you go where you can go...

Opening hyperdimensional portals to explore , is not for beginners...;)

Can you visualize a rotating hypercube ?

Hypersphere ?

Watch this...

It is known , we have long practiced and become adept in these things...

Yet...some portals are locked , for a reason...;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Qh2XpoCsY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVo2igbFSPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCl-7AbyCsY

What *can* you weave ?

Here is what I work with , opening a wormhole...

http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/ ... -blue-fire

Follow the links , on wormholes , and Einstein - Rosen Bridge...
CleverlyDisguised

Ive been able to visualize the hypercube for ages just wasn't aware it had a name... good to know
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

tutmosis wrote:Energy work is a good thing to master. Once you've mastered the ebb and flow of energy, you can increase the potency of your workings. If you're doing magick, incorporate your energy into it (which seems like something you're already doing).

Beyond that, maintain your personal energy fields. Balance your chakras often, try to work on your kundalini, things like that.

I personally like to work on a golden shield around me even though I don't need it. But it's kind of fun once you get the hang of energy work. I've even created a being from love energies. There are Many things you can do with your energies, you should probably research psionics. That path is heavy on energy work.
I have opened the 7 basic and have been able to for 4 maybe 5 years. Additionally I have 8 points along my back which I can draw from and are like a battery. Additionally I have 8 gates open along my crown, no clue what for but they are there. I can open my pineal eye with minor concentration and my crown caught on fire a while back. Grounding was one of the first things I learned shortly after I started developing these abilities. And I carry a double shielding modeled on magnetic fields that are almost second nature.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

CleverlyDisguised wrote:Here is a thread I made for just such an occasionhttps://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Tapatalk isnt liking this link lol. I'll be sure to check it tomorrow.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:How advanced do you want to go ?

Do you include your eighth chakra groundwire tie in to earth ?

( black chakra )

You will need it , and the grounding , if you go where you can go...

Opening hyperdimensional portals to explore , is not for beginners...;)

Can you visualize a rotating hypercube ?

Hypersphere ?

Watch this...

It is known , we have long practiced and become adept in these things...

Yet...some portals are locked , for a reason...;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Qh2XpoCsY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVo2igbFSPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCl-7AbyCsY

What *can* you weave ?

Here is what I work with , opening a wormhole...

http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/ ... -blue-fire

Follow the links , on wormholes , and Einstein - Rosen Bridge...
What do you mean by eighth? To me 8&9 were located just under the edge of the shoulder blades roughly even with the heart.

I have never been able to astral project. However, visualizing the concept of the hypercube is relatively easy.

As to what I can weave most of what I've done is simple and also has largely been intuitive once I knew what I wanted to accomplish. The 3 things I have that I use are a pentacle with a generic warding, a ring that I enchanted to help me draw more energy, and another ring to help me learn how to channel more efficiently by tying it into my consciousness. I have taken one large project that requires a simple ritual to maintain now. There is a shifting labyrinth around my subdivision tuned to the spiritual world that will simply guide them around my house. The harder they try to get to it the more it will redirect them away. So I have become fairly complacent.

I will say discipline has never been an issue because I started developing after I began martial arts. Shortly after I started meditating things started attacking me and using chi to repel and purify areas became natural. I sometimes will leave a series of chi marks around places I frequent if I start encountering things.

Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Look at the thread in "Dream Forum" , on "Coins and Them"
by Maggie...you will find links , explaining the Telluric Current ,
which is the eighth chakra , and how we are connected to earth...;)

This is the way , older than the modern eastern teachings...

( they divorced us from the eighth chakra of the
Telluric Current , during the period they call the Kali Yuga )

Now , you and Cleverly Disguised may visualize the hypercube , yet
did you watch the video ?

Visualizing a hypercube unfolding , then folding back up in your mind ,
or turning one inside out , while it is rotating , is a *whole different thing*...

This means actually "seeing the line framework moving" in your mind...

It causes changes in the brain's neural firing , and chemistry , if done daily...

The Knights Templar were known to have done this exercise , in magical practice ,
among others , through time...

Then , of course , there is entering a hypercube , and slipping sideways...

( remember Potter doing the sideways slip ? )

Once you train the brain *daily* , these visualizations *can* become actualized...

Movement between dimensions...not easy , but practice is key...

Thank you for telling about your practices...

I do think you shall as well find Cleverly Disguised's link interesting...

I read it through...funny enough , I taught Michelle some of the code I
work with , at a pagan gathering...you will see her mentioned in the link...

Energy work , on deep levels , takes exercises such as remote viewing to
new levels , where one creates a grid field in the mind , and sends it outward
into the world , as *remote projection*...living holograms...

This is now being done by our government , in secret...;)

Best to you , in your work , and progress...if I can help further , let me know...
CleverlyDisguised

RyukaAscendant wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:Here is a thread I made for just such an occasionhttps://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p257826
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Hey again,
RyukaAscendant wrote:I weave the energy from my chakras into patterns to do things. So I don't really have a tradition I follow as far as magic and I'm not sure where to go next.
There are quite a few different frequencies of energy, in my experience (like the chakra frequencies), but really only two things you can do with energy in general:
External circulation (like weaving energy from the chakra into patterns) and Internal circulation.

To get a better idea of what you're next step might include, I'd be curious to know if you practice any inner circulation? I see you posted something about training in a martial arts -- which one? I practice martial arts, and I know some other magicians/witches who do as well.
So the question is what should I do? Very few books I've found talk about the actual channeling of your energy directly or what to use it for. Very few people I know charge things like I do. And seldom do I have anything to actually practice on, or purpose for channeling my energies anymore; as I've learned to protect myself from spirits better.
If you look generally at how evolution occurs, it includes an imbibition of the past onto the present, with an eye towards the future (even if the future is relatively unknown).

Besides continuing working on your energy manipulation, do you practice any form of mysticism, invocation, or evocation?
I could point you to some resources for these sorts of work, as there are MANY different types of 'teachers' in the universe.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

CleverlyDisguised wrote:
RyukaAscendant wrote:
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p257826
Thoroughly good read. Much of this is stuff I've done up until now with a few exceptions. I have a tendency to blow out psy smoke as a way of just getting rid of excess every so often through the day, I've tended to refer to it as dragon smoke. A couple of the people I was around when I was younger could find my because apparently I have a very large residual aura so in areas with lots of people who can sense they tend to find their way to me. On the flip side it is very hard for me to sense much because I radiate so much. I haven't done the glow eyes as such but I have used energy to improve my sight at night, for those who can see it may appear as a glow but most of the people in my area have been tactile rather than visual psy's. About the only thing on this list I haven't done is overload, even the time I tried pyrokinesis to make a spark when I was first starting out. But my rings and such are constructs by this definition. I have not made an animate construct, but given some of the info on tulpamancy here it would be interesting. But I don't have a need for one at this point.

I definitely appreciate the knowledge and would love if you have links to more.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Look at the thread in "Dream Forum" , on "Coins and Them"

or turning one inside out , while it is rotating , is a *whole different thing*...

It causes changes in the brain's neural firing , and chemistry , if done daily...

The Knights Templar were known to have done this exercise , in magical practice ,

Once you train the brain *daily* , these visualizations *can* become actualized...

Best to you , in your work , and progress...if I can help further , let me know...
I'll admit I actually follow a lot of what you three post. The numerology is rather confusing to me but that's just not how my mind interprets the info. I'm what I call ANTJ, my personality is literally split between ENTJ and INTJ perfect center and I've consistently scored there.

Yes I watched the video, the movement is rather simple for me to envision. But I'm used to seeing things in my mind without knowing what they are. I understand the concepts rather intuitively rather than intellectually. As an example I have a couple of friends who I've awakened to higher levels most times if I let myself create something intuitively I create symbols which I need only trace with my finger to activate. I'll admit one of them wasn't as ready for it as they thought and suffered through a minor overload but they were a practicing witch who thought they could handle it.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

corvidus wrote:Hey again,
RyukaAscendant wrote:I weave the energy from my chakras into patterns to do things. So I don't really have a tradition I follow as far as magic and I'm not sure where to go next.
There are quite a few different frequencies of energy, in my experience (like the chakra frequencies), but really only two things you can do with energy in general:
External circulation (like weaving energy from the chakra into patterns) and Internal circulation.

To get a better idea of what you're next step might include, I'd be curious to know if you practice any inner circulation? I see you posted something about training in a martial arts -- which one? I practice martial arts, and I know some other magicians/witches who do as well.
If you look generally at how evolution occurs, it includes an imbibition of the past onto the present, with an eye towards the future (even if the future is relatively unknown).

Besides continuing working on your energy manipulation, do you practice any form of mysticism, invocation, or evocation?
I could point you to some resources for these sorts of work, as there are MANY different types of 'teachers' in the universe.
I used to practice shotokan karate that had some kempo influences. Additionally I have learned the first two sets to tai chi chuan. I'm not entirely sure what would count as internal circulation, if you mean directing flows of energy through the body, I can do that relatively easily and is actually how I do most of my work. Whenever I start a trance, serious meditation session, or any other energy practice I typically tap my middle fingers to the center of my wrists to draw out the energy. I don't need to but I find it a helpful little practice. Additionally I can move my center of conscious to focus on different areas of the body, which I've done several times when I was sick or otherwise to try to boost my immune system and promote healing.

Other practices I have taken part in include trance work, mostly through native american dance which has a tendency to summon my ancestors, and some bardic chants or simple spells. I have a couple listed in my blog here http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 34683.html

I don't much more than ask the gods that they help guide me to knowledge and wisdom. Gaia has deemed me worthy of talking to on a few occasions, though its more like having the hand of god in your head making the connections for you to give you the epiphany moments. Which brings me to a rather interesting question has anyone ever found out or been given their soul's name? I know it's not something a lot of people focus on but I was curious about true names when I was younger.

Take what you will from this but some of the terms like evocation and invocation are a bit fuzzy to me because I've seen them used in more than a few ways. But without a teacher I doubt I will ever delve into more of the formulaic magic. It seems to be more work for less concise results for me. Sigils are about the extent of usefulness. Not that I wouldn't love to learn the runes better. My biggest weakness though is divination I don't seem to have mind for all of the memorization and interpretation of cards, runes, or anything more specific than a basic y/n pendulum.

RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:Look at the thread in "Dream Forum" , on "Coins and Them"

I'll admit I actually follow a lot of what you three post. The numerology is rather confusing to me but that's just not how my mind interprets the info. I'm what I call ANTJ, my personality is literally split between ENTJ and INTJ perfect center and I've consistently scored there.

Yes I watched the video, the movement is rather simple for me to envision. But I'm used to seeing things in my mind without knowing what they are. I understand the concepts rather intuitively rather than intellectually. As an example I have a couple of friends who I've awakened to higher levels most times if I let myself create something intuitively I create symbols which I need only trace with my finger to activate. I'll admit one of them wasn't as ready for it as they thought and suffered through a minor overload but they were a practicing witch who thought they could handle it.

As far as Telluric Current I don't seem to have the knack for it that runs through some of my family on my fathers side.

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”