Telluric Current And Ritual

Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Telluric Current And Ritual

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Telluric Current...

A measurable current , often said in esoteric circles , to be the

reason temples , henges , and monoliths , were built over

underground water , or subterranean chambers...

Places of ritual , and initiation...geomantic forces , empowering

the workings , or the attunement of an individual , or group energy...

Some cultures , or individual people , have claimed to have tapped into

this current...

Some still do...thoughts on this , anyone ?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Telluric Current And Ritual

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, this is the very experience that drew me to explore witchcraft, which was the furthest thing from my mind at the time, back in my mid-30's just a week after exiting the convent. What I felt I can only relate to as similar to the force of two magnets of the same polarity pushing against each other. It was timed with a very large flock of migrating Canada Geese flying overhead. I felt the Earth pulse, and a wave roll beneath my feet, like a wave back-washing, & I was on top of it. It darned nearly knocked me off my feet. My dog, walking beside me, felt it too by the look on his face...probably similar to my own :shock: I felt the flux of energy pass from my feet & up through my head. I think it blew through the chakras like a dose of salts.

My inner voice chose the minutes after the "wave" to tell me i was standing on holy ground, and I literally fell backwards out-of-body, and looked down from waaay high up. I saw a grid network of light encompassing the planet. The ley-lines and grid was an unknown concept to me at the time. I also had a vivid consciousness shift and became aware of the Earth as sentient; yet another new concept.

From this I began reading about ley lines, ghost paths, and water-witching and learned there was indeed an energy encircling within the earth and extending outwards :surprisedwitch: which had been partly mapped, and connects megalithic sites, cathedrals, pyramids etc. I made a pair of copper wire dowsing rods and some assorted pendulums & got more familiar with the forces, and im still learning about WC. I always feel blessed when I see the geese. So if I were going to do a ritual, I'd want to pick a spot where the lines intersect. Dion Fortune's novel "the Goat Foot God" is about the same thing, and using the lines to induce ecstatic trance. I can confidently state it does work.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Spirit Talker , nice story...:)

The Telluric Current , is different than the ley lines , or dragon lines...

It is a scientifically measured current , 6 - 18 inches under the soil ,
which in esoteric tradition is said to be the carrier wave for the elemental
astral currents ( Earth , Air , Fire , Water )...

Then , of course , there are the ley lines , well researched by John Michel ,
( View Over Atlantis ) , who you probably encountered during your research...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Michell_(writer)

Yet , what you experienced sounds like it could as well have been a Tattwa Tide...( Tattva )

http://www.goldendawnpedia.com/Literatu ... attwas.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zj6wr98Mrg

There are "layers" of energy to the earth energies...

We can even look into Bruce Cathie's work...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... gygrig.htm

( Thought you might find that interesting , if you did not know about him )

Crowley bought his house at Boleskine , because of the convergence of ley lines at Loch Ness...

Interestingly , the Telluric Current would be extremely strong there as well , due to
underground water , and underground chambers...

The Telluric Current is as well mentioned in Umberto Eco's book , "Foucault's Pendulum" ,
dealing with looking for the energy center of the world...

The earth body , has layers , just as we do...

One may also look into the original acupuncture map of the body , with eleven meridians ,
and the eleven magnetic lines of underground water...I find all this most interesting , and
use the knowledge in ritual practice...

Of course , incorporating native and aboriginal traditions , brings more information to the table...;)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've always felt that the geese triggered the experience, as if they were flying the route they could feel guiding them as a magnetic link, & I happened to walk into the path, or walk through their connection. ZZZzzaap!

It's been years ago...memory of details was never my strength... I read "Foucaults Pendulum" when I was in Sedona, AZ on New Years day, whatever year ago. I happened to have another ET episode there , like I had a target painted on my back that day, so the mind leaps and skips like a broken record, and pieces remain.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

I've never gotten to experience it myself, or I just didn't know what it was, but my family actually has had a number of dowsers. My grandfather, my father, and one of my uncle's have all done it at some point to find wells and have all done pretty good. But from some of what I've heard dowsing is a layman's form of finding telluric currents, or pools may be a better term.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Well...( deep subject joke )...

You most definitely could say that... :D

Yet it is a current...let me offer a link...

Of course , we must take into great account , what this article
states it leaves out...the geo - dynamic forces created by the
difference of the iron core rotation , and that which surrounds
it...moving at "slightly" different speeds...

Yet , this tells quite a bit , and brings ocean energies into play...

https://www.nap.edu/read/898/chapter/18
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Is it EMF emissions that the Grays use to leave us mobil but placid and non resisting? Probably manufactured by Samsung... and installed on our TVs...oh, wait, that would commercials.

There's something tickling my brain that the telluric current is the carrier of the "instruction" for someone to be pixie led. I've been trying to figure it out ever since I was pixie led & it taught me a lesson. Am I in the ball park?

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”