Geometric Meditation To Alter Consciousness

Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Geometric Meditation To Alter Consciousness

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

So, time to Rock and Roll. Anyone utilize geometric meditation to alter consciousness? Sigil Magick is great, but flatland is one thing, multidimensional beyond that influences consciousness, and creates neural synapse connections, normally not made. For instance, the "Dagaz," or "Dea" rune is flatland, yet when seen as the mobius strip can, and does, assist in bringing inside reality to outside, in ceremony and ritual. Further, meditation on the Sri Yantra, is flatland until one "pulls," and/or "pushes" on the center, after rotating the inner triangle in their mind. Then it becomes a tesseract. Likewise, a hypercube, drawn on paper, is still flatland, yet rotated, in the mind, just might produce a very interesting experience.

Let me illustrate the point with a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Qh2XpoCsY
corvidus

Re: Geometric Meditation To Alter Consciousness

Post by corvidus »

Does it matter which direction the geometric shape is rotated?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

This thread reminder dedicated me that I need to get a lap desk and sharpen my colored pencils. My best meditation is when I'm coloring in my adult coloring books. A couple of them are geometric shapes.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

corvidus wrote:Does it matter which direction the geometric shape is rotated?
Interesting question, Corvidus.

From what I have read and seen, as well when I have spoken to certain scientists, when you have x, y, z axes, it is when you add a fourth axis that you attain a state they would describe as "elsewhere."

So, if you had a rotation involving three axis, then involved a fourth, my answer would be a yes, though what "elsewhere" you attained, might be dependent on other factors as well.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 4/abstract

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images/hyper/kaku.jpg
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I know just what you mean Snow. I had mentioned somewhere back about smelling flowers and getting these different geometric patterns in my minds eye. I would attempt to put those pictures down on paper. Love the Prisma Colors pencils. :fairy:
The flowery coloring books are also amongst favorite zone out pleasures ::coolglasses::
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”