Witches Jars

Floyd Pinkerton

Witches Jars

Post by Floyd Pinkerton »

I didn't see another area where this could be posted, so I apologize if this is a duplicate topic.
What does everyone think about witches jars? Does anyone have one? Do they actually work?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Witches Jars

Post by SpiritTalker »

There are a lot of variations on witches bottles/jars but usually a jar is filled with bent pins, Iron nails, reflective mirror, hair and urine or vinegar. They ward off ill intentions and negative spirits. You still have to lock doors and windows & not invite people or spirits of questionable intent into the home. Nothing wards against stupid. :fairy: I think there are variations discussed of this and the honey jar in the spell section.

Yup. I use it.

It's a popular spell and an old one, and relics have been found in walls and under hearths of old houses. Judging by it's popularity, if it didn't work it wouldnt still be around.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hi Floyd, we have a number of threads about witch's bottles that operate under the same principle ... you might find them helpful as well.

Ritual to Make Witches Bottle
Spell Bottles
What else can I put in a Witch's Bottle?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

I've found that they work exceptionally well. They have become my number 1 go-to for getting rid of a persons negativity.
I have my own variation floating around here on the forum somewhere. :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

What would be the differences between a witches jar and honey jar spell? Are they actually the same thing? Or are the different thing originate from different sources, but potentially have the same results?
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Binglian wrote:What would be the differences between a witches jar and honey jar spell? Are they actually the same thing? Or are the different thing originate from different sources, but potentially have the same results?

A honey jar spell is usually used to attract something (most of the time, a lover). A witch's bottle is usually used as a defensive to absorb a person's negativity and keep it away.

They are both spells in jars but serve opposite purposes.
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Atalanta

Post by Atalanta »

I've used Witches Jars to get rid of the negativity from people and in some case, to remove them from my life. Even with the negatively capped, I don't feel comfortable having it where I live so I throw mine in the lake and I walk away without looking back.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Ohhh, cool. I actually have heard of witches jars before, but regard them as same as the honey jar. I never know it is used to keep away the negativity. That's actually pretty awesome! Thanks.

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”