Creation of Psychic Constructs

Alfazon

Creation of Psychic Constructs

Post by Alfazon »

Hello there, I have been trying to manifest my spells into the material realm for some time now and I have recently found out the conduit i need in order to do this. I'm aware of visualisation and the construction of psyballs with the use of chi energy but it was been drawn to my attention that the best way for me to be able to manifest certain spells into the visual/material realm is via the use of Psychic constructs does anyone know how to develop these abilities and if so what are the steps to take.
May the Water cleanse you
May the Fire drive you
May the Earth be your foundation
May the Air teach you
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Creation of Psychic Constructs

Post by SpiritTalker »

A psychic construct refers to visualizing a scene and then imaginatively stepping into it to then visualize the desired outcome of a spell. Usually it’s used to create an astral level image of our altar, or a “place of power” we can visit. The POP can be anything you like & symbolic. Actions like ascending or descending stairs symbolize changing consciousness levels.

The heart temple meditation is one example.

HEART TEMPLE EXERCISE 💖
(A Rosicrucian exercise)

The temple can be any style you want. Your imagination will provide the images. You can put as much detail into it as you like such as texture & color variations, light and shadow plays. Your imagination gets involved. Relax and deep breathe for a few minutes. Then visualize ascending 7 steps to enter a temple. The only furnishing is a flame. Your imagination will design it. Go along with it.

Focus your imaginary gaze on the flame, and will the flame to raise higher and lower on command. Do this 7 times. Then return the flame to it's maintenance level. Depart the temple by descending the 7 steps. Return to your ordinary surroundings and ground your energy.

The Heart Temple is an astral realm thought-construct to develop visualization skills and psychic sensitivity. It forges a path to communicate with your true-will aka "higher self" consciousness. The will expresses through the heart center & via visualization thru the 3rd eye, so it aids these as well. The symbolism is meaningful to the subconscious. The temple is you as 7 is the number of the Temple & chakras. The flame is your heart-of-being. Don't worry if the whole visualization doesn't flow. It takes repetition to succeed. Sometimes you can't get all the steps. Just Keep Going. Sometimes the flame won't budge. Stick with it. Aim for the ideal. Practice.
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

I have a book some where about it, I need to look up the title though, bad memory.

For spells, you need to know exactly what you want as with any spell work, and then know what form it has to take. This differs for everyone even if it is the exact same spell. It can take some experimentation to find our own form and will hardly work before then.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

This is a weird term I hadn't really heard before. But it sounds like shaping psychic energy? Which would require some practice at visualization like Spirit has described.
We've talked about "fetches" which is psi energy with a mission or goal. viewtopic.php?f=181&t=25079
Is this similar to what your looking to do?
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Alfazon

Post by Alfazon »

Thank you so much for this information. This means a lot to me I've been trying to develop this for some time now.
May the Fire drive you
May the Air teach you
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Best kind of question but i will answer differently.
Your soul temples might be strong enough already. One can observe how they are trying to manifest. The reason I suggest so is because their layer of power can be stronger than spell, so try to advance in who you are per history of your soul, and attune Earth-anchoring spells to such.
Im going to think about this topic.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SL, have you had a chance to think about it?
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

By psychic construct are you referring to a evoking a thought=form for a magical task?

Thought=forms are not something to be undertaken lightly having a degree of independence (autonomy) which can perpetuate and evolve beyond the original intentional parameters of a task or magical operation.

---

Visualisation however is a modern practitioners 'bread and butter' - concentrate, visualise and believe in the succesful conclusion of the intention and (barring deliberate limitations) try to keep the 'how' of how it is achieved vague or better undefined (give serendipity some wiggle room).
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Corbin wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:09 pm Thought=forms are not something to be undertaken lightly having a degree of independence (autonomy) which can perpetuate and evolve beyond the original intentional parameters of a task or magical operation.
Good point Corbin, also energy can take on a life of it's own like an egregore which spontaneously creates itself in places where people, and energy gather. (There are a few topics here on such)
Corbin, can you describe what the pitfalls might be in such creations? I image were talking about Tulpas, fetches or servitors?
From my experience, these kind of constructs need a specific tasks with and end date. They need energy to continue and it is possible they can come back to drain your own energy if they have been sent adrift and are without an energy source.
One must be fairly specific when working with these kinds of entities/creations.
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

(My opinion only)

Specific tasks and an end date is reasonable yet due to the degree of emotional energy raised such rational limitations may teeter on a fulcrum with irrational ones; Matter + Energy. Once evoked (as opposed to invokation) is has a degree of autonomy beyond your will; so while certainly shaped by conscious intentions it is also potentially a shell or catalyst to/of unconscious intentions or energies.

Unconscious intentions and energies - the things people really want but don't even realise they really want. Good things. Bad things. Other things. If that doesn't bring pause for consideration I don't know what could. Generally I could certainly open a door with dynamite but think its considerably safer to use a key. Yet I don't intend to litter the metaphysical aether with unhelpful fear mongering on the subject.

spirits, eregores, echos, fetches, tulpas, guides - spirit is protean - who can truely know where one spiritual concept ends and another starts?
Alfazon

Post by Alfazon »

Hello and thank you for this information so much things to consider. I'm basically trying to manifest my spells and energy with into the visible spectrum or attune my sight to see these energies as so.
May the Fire drive you
May the Air teach you
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Personal thoughts only.

Manifest into the visual spectrum?

Err ... I've heard it's possible certainly, even from firsthand accounts of very convinced practitioner's (although it's less clear if it was affecting people's perception / a form of thought projection) but for the amount of training and effort required vs. any viewers natural defences "counter-belief / disbelief" (beside your own) it would be like spending 10 years dedicated to learning telekinesis to move a pen a centimeter when you could just reach out and move it anytime you wanted to?

I don't personally see it as 'practical magic', following the eclectic maxim: does it work? I don't focus my time on things that don't appear / show any indication of working. I like to play to my strengths although I do experiment (otherwise how do you find 'what works').

Ask yourself, would you truly want to and why? I like a reasoned filter between the physical and the psychic (being well cautioned about the risk of falling into fairy-rings). I work on the boundaries, the hedge, the liminal spaces - one foot in, one foot out. Less chance of being swept downstream. I also like my magick to be like luck: easily deniable but bullet-proof.

I guess I'm just 'crafty'. :flyingwitch:

--------

Attuning your sight to such energies is a much smaller order yet so much depends on your psychic aptitude. In trance, daydream and dream I can often conjure up unscripted phantasmagoria - visualisation and intuition are my strengths. I can also feel the movement of energies from physical sensations (or 'cues' for attention). I can focus, visualise and channel belief: however I'm not a natural psychic, I'm a natural magician - my reception has to be 'tasked' - I can see little beyond the initial layers of aura, I don't see colours beyond indigo blots and Ive been trying a long time on-and-off. One day it will just 'click'.

But even that is not the visual spectrum, more the third-eye of creative imagination. The eye to the spirit. If that what you mean however - phew - that's easier. Practice visualisation, practice daydreaming. Practice meditation.

Get a good book on visualisation with exercises (My favourite is 'The elements of Visualisation' by Ursula Markham).

I once read (err ... Doreen Valiente or Evan John Jones?) that natural psychic's are encouraged to focus on magical acts while the natural magician's should focus on psychic reception (focus on weaknesses to create a balanced practioner). However its often a tall order for an unsupported solitary practitioner - the inclination is to play to your strengths and manipulate the parameters to bring your weaknesses within your purview of capability [being aware that is such a natural magicians answer]. A natural magician is better at making things happen (projective) while a natural psychic is better at perceiving things that happen (receptive).

Both have advantages and both have their problems.

If you are talented at things like psi-balls I suspect you are more likely to be a natural magician.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Be careful.. Ever heard of the Dark Half? He's a psychic construct..

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”