Want a Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's great Witicer. Aren't you glad you didn't do a love spell (or if you did, that it didn't work)? Because now you would be stuck with a mean boyfriend who is obsessed with you and you would have missed out on meeting your new friend. This is why I recommend against love spells. It's just not natural or good for either party involved. I'm really glad things are going well for you. :)

Witicer

Post by Witicer »

thank you. I have one more question. This is about the spell to change eye color on your site. well me and a couple of freinds, the ones in the coven, were trying to do it but it didnt work. We did every thing, cleansed ourselfs, cast the circle, meditated, then we did it. But it didnt work. The question is, Do you have to have candles that are like regular eye colors? We tryed yellow and nothing happened.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Honestly, I think spells like that are full of shit. Plus, even if they did work I would think they would be used to change your eye color from brown to blue or some other normal color, not yellow. The only people I've ever heard say that eye color changing spells worked were like 14 year olds, and I just really don't believe them. Teenagers sometimes have a tendency to exaggerate (or lie). But good luck with the spell anyway. I just post them on the site because I know people find that kind of stuff interesting and they look for it in search engines, so I provide what they are looking for. But like my spells page says, I don't write the spells or use them and I certainly can't say whether they work or not.

Charly

Post by Charly »

Here is a spell I hope it works.

Take a blue candle, and a white candle. Light them both. Close your eyes and think of the boy you like and say:
Here I am beautiful, and true.
Look at me and see the truth.
Then blow out the blue candle. The think of what you want and say:
I wish to have love, here and now.
Please let the one I care about see what I am.
Let him know that I am pure and ready for love.
Leave the white candle lit abit then blow it out and your down. If it works I am glad, if it dosen't I will find another one for you.

Return to “Love Spells”