Want a Love Spell

Questions and posts about love spells.
Witicer

Want a Love Spell

Post by Witicer »

ok here is is. I am 16, I am gay, I like this boy, and he is bi.

here is the story. One night I spent the night over at his house and he was alseep I thought and I climbed into bed, his room is kinda small with one bed. As soon as I climed into bed I heard something moving over to me. . Then I felt his arm go around me. I feel alseep so happy. The next morning I woke up and he still had his arm around me. He then woke up and I tried to go back to sleep but he wouldnt let me. He layed down on my back and put his arms around me. then he started to massiage my neck with his chin. I acted like I was alseep, he turned around and started (sounds kinda weird) rubing my legs. after that I got up and we just played video games.

I really like him. Its just I have never been loved in my life and I need that suport. I want to hold hands walking down the street, sit in his lap just cuddling. I dont know. . .but anyways, he is now is I think seeing this one guy. And this guy is so mean he is the reason that the guy I likes girlfriend broke up with him. He is really mean. I just want to know if anyone could help me by giving me a attraction, lust, or love spell. Thank you all.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Witicer,
You will read a lot about how you shouldn't mess with free will. So as far as that goes the only spel you should do is a revealing spell, to see if you can reveal how he truely feels about you.
I think you should talk to him. Tell him how you feel, be direct. If the other guy is a complete jerk, then he shouldn't be with him. But you can't exactly tell people what to do, everyone has to find out for themself. I really think you need to sit down and talk to this guy. Maybe because you pretended you were sleeping when he was massaging you and rubbing your legs he might think that you don't feel the same way so he moved to the next guy. Hope all goes well.

Marie
Witicer

Post by Witicer »

Ok I read the "Reveal what someone thinks about you" spell on s page. . .But I do have a problem with that. I cant remember my dreams. I think it is all the medication that i am on. but Its like I dont have dreams. Is there any others? should I search for some?

Thank You,
Witicer.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Yes, i would keep looking. And maybe you should re-evaluate your meds. If you can't remeber your dreams you may be over dosed. Hell you just may be over dosed period. You should be able to at least remember some dreams...

Marie
Witicer

Post by Witicer »

lol. I am on 15 pills a day. I dont think that I can change them. The doc said I would be on them for the rest of my life. I just dont know what to do. :( . But I will try the "reveal what someone thinks of you" spell and see if I can remember it.

Thank you. :)
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Witicer, welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your dillema. Trying to work through a teenage love relationship is hard enough, let alone a gay one. My very best friend in the world is gay, so I understand what you are going through. (On the other hand, he's 32 and still single, so I'm not sure what my advise can do for you.) lol :wink:
Marie has some good advise for you- talking, expressing your feelings (but not too directly), while letting him know, but not pressuring him. That'll help keep you from being hurt, or being at the brunt of the mean guy. That's the best advise I can give. Every time my friend tries any spells for love, he ends up with really awful results. I'd just go slow, talk a lot, and be there for him. In the end, that'll show that you really do care.

~Blessed Be~
thasme

Post by thasme »

Why are you own so many meds? if you would like to tell .. if not that is ok 2..
KNOW it NOW and you have WON...
Witicer

Post by Witicer »

I dont mind at all. I am on them becuase I am bi-bolar, pschotic, memory problem, seziors in the night, adhd, something to do with my mussles Its like They get all clammy and they wont bend I think its called tendenidous, and I am on a pill that I take when ever I need it for migranes, so thats 16 pills basicly.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I'm just curious to know if you watched a lot of TV as a young child and if you started watching TV before the age of three? Weird question, I know.

Good luck with that boy. Hope it works out for you.

JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I know it is very off topic but I love your quote. You have seen the prequal and sequal to Ginger Snaps right. They are not as good as the first but they are worth the watch.

Maybe you can do a spell that has more to do with meditaition than sleep.
Comus

Post by Comus »

Man..I recon you need a cleansing..I'm feeling that all your vibes are mixed up and things aren't going well as a result..and hey--you won't have much success weaving magic if your vibes are out of whack (i speak from experience here)...
Idz qaala
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

Good advice there Comus. I'm not sure why I've never realized that. Hmmm.....
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
nEcRoNiKi

Post by nEcRoNiKi »

i do have to say that i do not think spells should be used to make some one love you...i think that you have to do that with your own personality ya know...but i agree with the revealing spell...and if you cant remember your dreams do try soem thing with meditation...wow i feel akward giving this advise since i havent been involved with this for very long but yea lol. and i feel your pain about all the medication your on...16 pills a day..wow im not on that many but i do have a few lol. grrrr... but what can we do. lol
ladybre

Post by ladybre »

:28: MAN you cause rock all your advise is great not just for him but for me i am gay to and did a spell to see what my x thot of me and well i still need it to work but i have more a sense of me

Well thanks bye
:lol:
Witicer

hey

Post by Witicer »

Wow its been a while since I have been on here. I have been getting into wicca alot more me and some freinds have started a coven. things are going well for me. oh though I didnt get that guy, I did a spell to see if that guy was the right one for me and it turned out that he was a real mean person. But I have found someone that likes me and I like too were just friends right now but I have a feeling that it wont stay that way. Thanks for all your help.

P.S. Ginger snaps is awsome I agree with that, It is my favorite trilogy.

Return to “Love Spells”