Spell to Find Out if a Guy Likes Me?

Questions and posts about love spells.
s0 in0cent

Spell to Find Out if a Guy Likes Me?

Post by s0 in0cent »

i want to know if anybody has a spell to find out sombodys feelings about me i dont know this guy very well and he has short hair so i cant very well go around colecting locks of his hair or sprinkling magic dust in his bedroom or anything like that but i want to know if it is worth pursuing him because i dont want to feel like an idiot when he dosent even like me i know moonlit has alot of spells and stuff so
PLEEEEEEZ help me out
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I'm not a big fan of personal-gain spells... but really, part of life is to feel like an idiot every now and then... you know, "what does not kill you can only make you stronger"...? I would share a spell with you if I had one, but being as I don't, I can only offer my advise. Feel it out, ask the Goddess for guidence, but let it take it's course... whatever it may be.
Hope that's of some help.

~BB~
s0 in0cent

Post by s0 in0cent »

ok well thanx anyway this guy is one of those who seems all about one thing if u know what i mean its not really about feeling stupid its more of not wanting to be used

writing that made me realize how naieve im being i stopped trusting my instincts because i wanted a guy to like me for me eww that is such a 15 year old thing to do (lol)

a spell still would be nice so thanx in advance for anyone who finds it for me

.«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
...«·´¨*·.¸¸...+blessed be+...¸¸.·*¨`·»...
.«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Sure thing, hun. Sorry I couldn't be more help for you. But I can tell ya, if it comes down to a question of being used, well... that's just not someone you really want to be with anyway. If he really cares for you, a true enough test is not giving him what he's after...
.... Not trying to lecture, just trying to help. :kiss:

~BB~
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Write the name of the person you are wondering about on a piece of paper. Fold the paper in half, then half again. Draw an eyeball on the outside of the folded page. Slip the page under your pillow and before bed repeat as follows:

With dreamers eyes I seek to see

What this person thinks of me.

Be it good or be it ill

Reveal to me as is my will

Close your eyes and picture this person sitting across a crowded room. The room is all a buzz with conversation you cannot hear clearly. This is gossip about you that this person started. It may be good things and/or it may be bad. As you move towards the person let yourself fall asleep. When you wake, jot down what you heard in your dream, particularly anything s/he said or did. Your answer will reveal itself. If you do not get the answer to your questions, consider what was revealed to you instead. Perhaps there is a truth you are missing that is more compelling then the one you seek.
**Nothing is set in stone**
s0 in0cent

Post by s0 in0cent »

thank you sooooo much moonlit where do you get your spells from or are thay from alot of different places?

.«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

You can be 99% certain that if you are talking about a teenage boy, that YES, he only wants one thing. Don't give it to him. And if you do, please use birth control. Good luck with the spell. I posted that one on my site Moonlit. Great spell!

s0 in0cent

Post by s0 in0cent »

oh yea i know i wasnt planning to anyway (hes one of those guys your mom warns you about) well i still dont know him very well (hes only on my bus) and the more i get to know him the more im glad that i decided to use my better judgement and didn't even bother with him.

.«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»[/b]
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

Most of the spells I get are from a lot of differant places.. I find them on the net or type them up and save them or print them out so I have a lot from tons of differant places. Many people ask me "where did you get this spell " or "where did you get that spell" and most of the time I can honestly say "I have no clue" cuz I have collected a lot of them in the 3 years I have been into wicca
**Nothing is set in stone**
Comus

Post by Comus »

do something wierd and freak him out......like eat a roast chicken and save the bones..put em in a bag and give 'em to him saying "I thought you might like this". Why? Because it seems like a funny thing to do, and is better than wondering what he thinks of you--why, you'll know he'll think you're wierd after that.
Idz qaala

Post by Guest »

lmao!!!!!! hmm...yes.....good advice...i shall do that to all of my crushes from now on...
watch out, ye chickens and cute boys, here i come, armed with a fork and a glad bag!

Return to “Love Spells”