Restoring Love & Harmony After Infidelities -Any Rituals?

Questions and posts about love spells.
gail

Restoring Love & Harmony After Infidelities -Any Rituals?

Post by gail »

I am new to this forum and came across this web-site due to a situation I am trying to find help with.
I am relatively new to the Wiccan Religion and very much enjoy its principals. I have a question that I don't share with many.

My husband and I have been married for almost 18 years. We have known each other since we were teenagers and have very much been in love. However, we have had a very difficult time this past year where infidelity happened between us both.

We have both forgave each other and want to do a cleansing/healing to bring us back together with each other.We want to reconnect our souls and bring love and harmony back into our realtionship. Can you advice us on what ritual may help and what tools and proceedure we can use. Any advice would be most helpful!

Thanks all
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Hi Gail,

I know we spoke already through email but I wanted to post my reply to you here so that others could read it too.

By the way (mods), I told Gail she could post this question in two places on the board, in Travis' forum and here.

You could actually make up a ritual and it would have more power than using someone else's ritual. Just off the top of my head I'm thinking...

You may want to play a favorite song or CD (something soft and romantic, of course) while you are doing this (only if you feel like it though). You can sit together in a circle of candles and stare into each other's eyes for as long as you can (I have found that to be a very effective means of getting closer to my partner). Hold hands or hold each other and try to merge your energy together. Imagine a circle of energy surrounding both of you and combining your energies together. Then imagine all the impurities in your souls (which are black or grey) being infused with pure, white energy. You can imagine this healing energy coming from an Angel, the Goddess or God, the Universe or Source or whatever suits you.

You can also imagine a cord wrapping around both of you together and binding you together. Another thing you may want to do is imagine that each of you has a cord that goes to the person you had the affair with and that you are cutting that cord with scissors. (You may also want to cut the cords that go to anyone that you feel bound to.) You may wish to do that as a separate ritual before this one so you don't have to bring up the thought of the affairs in the middle of your romantic ritual. Of course, you'll want to end of all this by making passionate love if possible. Maybe take a cleansing bath together... There are really so many things you can do, depending on what appeals to you.

Good luck to the two of you. I'm sure whatever you choose to do will strengthen your relationship. I think it's a great idea. You may want to be careful about binding your souls together though - I'm not sure that that is the best idea in the long run (eternity-wise). I'm not sure about the permanency of things like that. You don't want to be bound through all eternity, so maybe you should specify that you only want the connection to last until one of you decides to cut the cord between you and when the cord is severed you will both be free.

Brightest Blessings and Love,

Return to “Love Spells”