Any Good Spell for Getting Pregnant & Staying Pregnant?

Questions and posts about love spells.
Dubh Barin

Any Good Spell for Getting Pregnant & Staying Pregnant?

Post by Dubh Barin »

:D Quick Q. I am currently trying to concieve with my husband and I have had past failures which resulted in losing a left ovary and left tube due to a ovarian cysts and tubal pregnancy and a previous miscarriage. Are there any good spells on getting pregnant and staying pregnant.

I have normal periods and ovulate, I guess my body is taking its time trying..

I am currently doing the one suggested. I hope it helps and I also did a full moon ritual for fertility. Any others out there that may help.

:D
:wink:
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Good luck Dubh. Have you considered trying a healer, like a Reiki practitioner or someone? Maybe they could help.

Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:D Yeah, I hope it helps, I love the stones i got for the spell, they are soo green. I love the color green. I also made a nice smaller mojo bag that has some various herbs that may help also. I am supposed to start my monthly thing here shortly and am hoping it doesn't ...

:wink:
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

My sympathy reaches out to you. Miscarriages can be very painful, emotionally and physically. I myself have had two.

Except I'm starting to think now that I can't have children, my "monthly" doesn't appear but maybe twice a year. And even then, it's just the brown spotting and never any blood so to speak.

Whoohoo let's talk about our menses and gross out all the males! I think I've seen quite a few fertility spells and whatnot around, I'll keep an eye out for you.

But I do know a no-fail solution: Have your hubby go to war and when he returns, badaboombadabing! Or hey it happens for most women hehe.

Alright that was my two cents, that wasn't worth the two cents. :P

Take care
Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

My personal trainer had periods like yours. She too thought she was not able to have children, but after 3 adoptions later, she was taking some fertility supplements, and had all but given up, and she ended up having a beautiful curly red head like herself... She said that because she worked out soo much and exercised so much that her womb was scared. Have you heard of this? That is what the doctors told her. She just no asume giving up her lifestyle as a fitness trainer and decided to adpot than stay home and gain weight and try. So adoption is a good choice. I would like to have at least one of my own, and adopt two others. There are soo many unwanted children out there looking for homes. Not just babies.. :D You may find that you are only fertile two times out of a year, that is when you should try. or see a fertility doctor.. I am using some herbs for my hormone balance. It sounds like your is out of whack or something..

You can try taking some herbs for fertility. I am and it has helped my periods and hormones level out. Or you can try taking birth control to see if it helps bring your periods on.

Sometimes if you are not producing enough estrogen to let your body know to release an egg, you will not have your period. That can be easly fixed with diet, exercise and some high estrogen supplements or birth control.. Least cost effective.. When did you notice your period screwing up like it is..? when you were young or older? Have your periods always been this way?

:D :oops:
Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:D Quick note: I am drinking Red Rasberry Leaf tea, that is good for your female hormones. Dong Quai is good also, umm, cherry bark, red clover, nuts, fruits, and you can try something like Ovulex, (they have a website, they are expensive but you can buy cheaper on ebay) that has it all in there and some I can't remember... it is all natural way to try. That is the method I am using plus charting and using a Clearblue Easy Monitor, which would be good for you to see if you are even ovulating. I perfer to not have to take fertility drugs that are chemical based.. :D
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Good Luck to you!! I wish you the best of luck! I also suffer from ovarian cysts which doctors have told me I will not be able to have children, and then wanted to rmove my right ovary. I refused, and I refuse to believ ethat it isn't possible for me to have my own children. I hope all goes the way you want it to! I will be sending positive energy your way!

Marie
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Have either of you ever used the Depo-Provera birth control shot? I've heard of women miscarrying and having trouble conceiving years after stopping Depo.

Marie*

Post by Marie* »

I used Depo.l But it wasn't until afterwards. And I hated that shot!! It made me gain like a lot of weight and it also made me break out really bad, my face never had that bad of a problem. It's better now but it was horrible!!

Marie
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

Oo, lots of responses! hehe.

I had my first period when I was 12, stayed regular til I was 14 and became sexually active *cough*. After that it seemed to come maybe 3 times a year, two days at a time, mere brown spotting.

...Until I got on the birth control pill. Then I bled regularly like a slaughtered hog every month. Got off of that because three levels of hormones within one month turned me into a raving bitch all the time, and I went back to the twice a year thing.

I had my first period since January just a few days ago. Once again, just brown spots/blood clots. Funny you said something about your trainer not having them, I recently bought a gazelle at walmart and have been on it for bouts of at least 5 hours a day. What do you know? For the first time since January I miraculously have my monthly.

My body is so backwards its not even funny lol.

Yes I've been on depo provera for two years, still have the occassional period regardless. But I've always had this weird schedule, even before I got on the shot.

Yes I'm going to have to see a doctor about that. Funny when I was on the pill it regulated me, it must mean I'm in lack of hormones. But I'm only 18, it's rather odd for someone my age to look into hormone shots.

Also the last time I went to the gyno, she said I was ovulating and it shocked me because I could see no evidence of it. And aside from that, I'm wondering if I DO ovulate every month just without evidence? So frustrating!

I'm not looking to get pregnant now, but I am worried about producing spawn in the future. ;o)

And Marie, you might hate me for this, but: I lost 45 lbs being on the shot. Just another example of how my body is totally backwards from most normal people, I know the shot makes people gain alot of weight. I gained 30 when I was on the pill.

But as soon as I get health insurance I will be making a trip to the doctors so I can see whats up with my apparent estrogen deficiency, and get a second opinion. Anybody ever notice that doctors don't know what theyre talking about half the time? It's all good though, if they totally misdiagnose me then it's a lawsuit and I already won one malpractice suit when I was AN INFANT! Yeah I should've grown up to be a lawyer lol.

Now let's see: I imagine estrogen supplements will cause weight gain? I'm trying to lose another 30 lbs, so when I get to my goal I'll consent to taking them. I'll just watch what I eat and hope I get my 36D's back. :lol:
Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:oops: I too was on Depo-Provera from age 18- 26. The first year on it, I had my period off and on. I then after that year never had a period till I got off of it in college and then when back on it 4 months later, and again had no periods. but my hormones are all messed up because of my military training and stress, and my surgery past year... I heard too that depo screws up the female reproductive system.. I wish I had never taken it... I took it because my periods were soo heavy and painful, and made me sick all the time... and I didn't want to get prego. :shock: I too, lost a lot of weight on depo, and keeped it off till I got off of it, and then went back on it, cuz I thought I was getting fat. :cry:

I wish there was something to tell my body that it can be normal again like before... I guess like with people who have weight issues, mine is my reproductive issues, and my body will never recover..

:roll:
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

Did you lose weight when you got back on it? As much as I'd hate to get a needle in my arm again, I'm thinking about going in tommorrow and getting it. Only drawback is that the initial three days after getting the shot you get the pregnancy symptoms ie: Eating like a piggy LOL. but unfortunately I'm on a weightloss plateau and as hard as I try I can't lose. For the last week I've downed maybe 500-1000 calories a day and exercised at least two hours a day. *Le sigh* I've gained 15 lbs since I've been off of it.

Hm..future fertility or the ability to strut my stuff? Fertility or strutting my stuff..HMM...No actually it is a hard decision! lol.

I heard a glass of red wine a day promotes fertility..could be an old wives tale, but I have heard it often. Personally I'm very picky with wine, has to be extremely sweet or I won't touch it. Perhaps it is said that it promotes fertility for other reasons, like beer. They should stick a label on all alcohol products saying "WARNING: May cause pregnancy" And I hope you all get the punchline LOL.

A GREAT place to check on all sorts of pregnancy issues would be ivillage.com, seriously. It is a VERY resourceful site for women on any issue you can think of. It has a fertility board with articles, faqs, all sorts of stuff that I'm sure you can find resourceful. Now, I don't know why I didn't think of that for myself til just now. *Feels incredibly stupid*

But yes I definitely recommend you go there, lol.

Blessed be,
~Cheshire
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Please don't get Depo because you want to lose weight. It's very rare to lose weight on Depo. Nearly everyone complains of GAINING weight. I weighed 106 pounds for the last 10 years, but this past winter, while on Depo, I gained 10 pounds in ONE MONTH! And I haven't lost it even though I've been off Depo now for 3 months. There are other horrible side effects that I've experienced that aren't appropriate to discuss on this board, but please do some research online before getting the shot. Here are some good pages with personal stories:

Patient Ratings of Depo

Personal Stories about Depo

Depo Horror Stories

I am totally against Depo and I think it's poison. If this many MEN had these kinds of side effects from any drug on the market, the drug would be banned. But women don't count, so they keep giving us this shit. There are some people who do not have many side-effects and they like the Depo, but the risks and side-effects far outweight the benefits for most people. It is now known that you will likely have bone density loss during the first two years of taking it. Most people lose their sex drive almost completely and sex is also dry and painful for many women. What good is birth control if you aren't horny anymore? Anyway, please read the links above before you make your decision. You should be fully informed because doctors are NOT telling people about the side-effects. You will hear over and over on the bolded link how their doctors never told them that any of this could happen. And then the doctors DENY that your side-effects have anything to do with Depo, despite the fact that many of those side-effects are listed in the Depo information.

I'll leave you with this list of side-effects that is pretty typical of what I have heard from other people who have used Depo. This should really scare you enough that you won't use it.

Depo Side Effects (that the doctor will NOT tell you about!)
50lb weight gain
Severe Depression
Extreme Excitability, Nervousness
Panic Attacks, Paranoia
Great loss of libido
Painful intercourse
Severe lack of lubrication
Lowered immune system
Hair falling out
Unwanted hair on breasts, toes, face
Violent headaches
Extremely sore, stiff, crippled muscles all over body
Blurry vision - trouble getting my eyes to focus on objects
Breast Tenderness & Pains - Fibrocystic breasts
Acne - not (teenager type acne - large boil/cyst like acne)
Suicidal thoughts because daily debilitating pain was too much
Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:D :shock: I agree with you 100%!!!! :evil: We women are screwed!!!! :lol: I have had or had many of those side effects on depo-provera.
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

I only have the violent headaches and blurry vision. And I HAVE lost 45 lbs off of it. Kay so would you rather be 190 lbs or 145? lol. I'm trying to get down to 120, I'm only 5'2.

Glad I haven't had any reason to get a shot these last few months. I was due August 2nd, and just going through withdrawls of it I gained 15 by the end of last month. Seems like it did something for me on that issue.

But lately I've just been eating "right", and exercising my bum off. I lost 7 lbs last week. However I had one of those violent headaches I like to call migraines last night. Couldn't work, couldn't exercise, and it hurt so bad I couldn't sleep. So I had to call in today as well, go to the minute mart at noon, and get some tylenol pm. After 7 hours of agony I fell asleep and when I awoke it was gone.

And just lately, I've been having problems looking at my computer screen and stuff like that. It blurs up for a few moments then re-adjusts. Thought it could've been my contacts but I'm guessing not. No way to tell, my eyesight is 20/400 and I'm blind as a bat without them. I'd have to squint. Come to notice this, it could be a coincidence, but my eyesight WAS 20/200 before I got on the shot.

I'm wondering if anyone's ever filed a suit against depo? I'm hearing of women having side effects aside from what the packet warns, so thats false advertisement isn't it? People really need to start rebelling agianst it if they're promising only minor side effects and more than "a few rare cases" are exeperiencing severe problems. It's such a common form of birth control.

Return to “Love Spells”