Any Good Spell for Getting Pregnant & Staying Pregnant?

Questions and posts about love spells.
ladybre

Post by ladybre »

thanks people
:wink:
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well, I'm not much help Kat, but I do know that a Thyroid problem makes the body pretty much unable to fight fat. I have a friend with that affliction and that's what I've always known about it. Try http://www.webmd.com for more info. :28:

And Congrats Dubh! Hope it's going (or staying) well!

~Blessed Be to all the babies in the belly!
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Hi,

I haven't read all the responses so i'm just replying to the original post.

I don't know if it is any help at all, but your post made me think of a ritual i did for my mum on beltane one time, when she had been trying to have a baby and had had a miscarriage, but still wanted a baby. I did a ritual making an offering to the fairies and asking them to bring her a beautiful, healthy baby girl (i added that last bit in for myself, i always wanted a sister) and low and behold, with in a month she was pregnant with my sister Phoebe, who is now 1.

Even if you don't use my approach, beltane would be the best time to try something, as it is the fertility sabbat after all!

Elyse

P.S Ok so i just read you've become pregnant, CONGRATS! Best of luck, and don't worry, he'll be ok :)
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*

Return to “Love Spells”