Spell to Help Me Decide between Two Guys I Like?

Questions and posts about love spells.
LonelyAngel13
Location: Cair Paravel in Narnia practising Runes with Skandar!

Spell to Help Me Decide between Two Guys I Like?

Post by LonelyAngel13 »

Hello. I have a problem. I don't know what i should do and i think a spell may help this.
I am really confused. There's this guy that i met and he's 3 years older than me. He's really nice, sweet, funny ect. but he lives in leeds when i live in Holmes Chapel. 2hours train ride away. we've been talking on msn and txting and calling each other for over 2 months and i recently split up with my boyfriend.
But there's another guy. He goes to my school, is in my year and i have classes with him. He's really sweet, funny, totally adorable and loves hugs! I fancy both of them but every now and then i find myself more attracted to one than the other, then it switches.

Does anybody know any spell to help me decide? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
LonelyAngel13[/color]
Szette

Post by Szette »

I'm not sure if this works, I haven't tried it. I have a book with some spells. The Eternal Triangle
Take 2 tulip bulbs. With a new pen scratch the name of one suitor on each bulb. Remembering wich bulbs represents which lover, plant the bulbs beside each other in a pot. The bulb that blooms first will reveal the admirer who is most deserving of you.
Blessed Be,
Szette
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

This topic has occured alot on this forum. It would be good if you looked on the love section on the board. You might find quite a few answers there and you will probably get the same responses from everyone.

I will say it again though. It is firmly my belief, and the belief of alot of others here that love spells should NOT be cast. Magick is not a solution to problems. It cannot choose for you. Only you can. Love is supposed to happen naturally, and it is supposed to come from YOUR heart. No love spell can do what you are asking.

The only love spell I will ever cast, is a spell to ATTRACT love, not to make someone fall in love with me, or to try to find out who I love more. It's quite a simple spell, using candle magick

It should be cast on the Friday as near the new moon as possible.
Ingredients:
2/3/ drops of rose oil
1 tbsp of almond oil
2 red or pink candles
Red or pink ribbon

Add the rose oil to the almond oil and dress the candles with it. As you dress the first candle, visualise yourself happy and in love, with a person you have yet to meet, saying:

I anoint this candle and name it for myself.
It shall represent me in all matters of the heart.

Take the other candle and dress it, visualising the unknown person possessing all you could love and desire in a partner. Say:

I name this candle for he/she who is my future, my heart's desire.
It shall represent him/her in all matters of the heart.

Sit the candles in your candle holders and place them on the altar about 14 inches apart. Tie one end of the ribbon to the base of each candle holder. Light the candles and as they burn, visualise yourself meeting with this person, then becoming friends and eventually lovers.

After about 10 mins move the candles closer to each other by about at inch and turn them in so the ribbon wraps around the candle holders too.
As you turn the candles say:

As the flames near and unite, so shall love between us ignite.

Snuff out the candles. Every night until the full moon, perform the visualisation again. Turn the candles a little each night and wrap the ribbon alot more. Be careful not to burn the ribbon here - remember fire safety people! On the night of the full moon bring the candles together so they are touching. Repeat the words and visualisation, but this time remove the ribbon before you light the wicks and let the candles burn down completely. Keep the ribbon and the wax (if you wish) in a safe box until your goal has been achieved.

This was taken from Lucy Summers Book of Wicca. Slightly adapted by myself. I highly suggest you add your own flourishes. The more personal the spell is, the more likely it is to work. So you can adapt this yourself to whatever you want. You can even you specific names but I highly recommend NOT doing that. It affects free will so it's better to work it this way.

Alot of people on this forum get fed up of people asking for love spells because it comes across as being quite immature. And it's a very teenage view if people think that magick solves problems. However, people can only learn from experience and I am not suggesting that you are any of the above. There is alot of diversity in this board and some will help specifically to get what you want, others will encourage you to do it a bit differently. Ultimately, it is up to you to decide sweetie!

I hope this helps you, take care and good luck.
LonelyAngel13
Location: Cair Paravel in Narnia practising Runes with Skandar!

Post by LonelyAngel13 »

Thanks for the help, advice and suggestions!
wiccachicken, i think i may try your one. It seems the easiest one to perforn for my first spell.

Return to “Love Spells”