Spell to Forget Someone You Loved

Questions and posts about love spells.
Lamaria

Spell to Forget Someone You Loved

Post by Lamaria »

ok...i need a spell to forget, not to think of, not to care anymore that one person...anything!
still after 2 years can't forget,can't stop caring for him and that bothers me because i'm in a nice relationship and i don't wont to loose this one.i know it sound childish and stupid but i really feel sad and hurt for the last 2 years.i also have a broken finger,he broke it (accidentaly!!! ) and it hurts me every time when weather changes....so i reaaly mean when i say that i want all this to be over :cry:

thank you
Baratoz

Post by Baratoz »

Ok, I tried to make this a simple little spell. The original herb I wanted to use was very poisonous, but I found one that will work that is common and safe to use. This spell will only work if you truly want to forget him. No spell will make you forget if you don’t want too. Good luck!

Forgetting You Spell

You will need:
1 White anointed candle
Cayenne pepper
Piece of paper

To be performed under the waning moon. Full moon waning is best. Perform in Circle.

Do the usual anointment of the candle and fill the cayenne pepper with your intention to release yourself from the memory of your previous love.

Write the old loves name on a small piece of paper. Hold the paper and visualize your desire to move on with your life. Do not inject any negative thoughts about him. This spell is about you, not him.

Light candle and sprinkle a bit of cayenne on the candle top and on the paper. Fold the paper over three times. While folding say the following:

Relationships in my past
Once now are gone

I now break those ties
That haunted me so long

In love I move forward
Looking back I say no

I take back my heart
For another to know

(burn the paper with name on it using the candles flame and place in cauldron to burn)

As I will it
So mote it be!

(Then bind it however you bind your spells)
Only through silence can we truly hear the words of the Goddess and God.
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

:kiss: thank you.
i hope this will work,i really wont that.it's been too long for him to haunt me nad to mess up with me.
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

there's just one thing that kinda bothers me....last night i did water scrying,and i saw his face,and my face,together,side to side,kissing.
that bothers me because the last time i did it i saw the same thing and just few days after that happened and i got a bit scared of what scrying can tell me.that's why i don't do it often.i just hope i saw something wrong,i'm convincing myself in that,though...
WillowMoon

To Forget..

Post by WillowMoon »

Hi.
In one of my books of French occult bits and bobs I found the following, which can't hurt to try, though I agree with Baratoz that you really have to want to forget this guy!

To Forget an old Love:

1 piece of paper
1 litre of water in a bottle. [It doesn't specify glass or plastic].

Write the name of your old love on the paper, take the bottle of water and pour it over the paper in the form of a CROSS. Then go to a deserted open space, and bury the paper and the bottle, saying a little prayer* to whatever god/deity/spirit you feel closest to. *I guess if you compose something short and suitable yourself this would be best.

Good Luck!

Stella.
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

i really do want to forget him,and many times for past two years i was so close to do that but, i know it sound stupid,but like something just doesn't wont me to forget him,not yet.something conected with him always pops up (someone mentions him,first number i see is the number of the tram that he uses when going home,something tells me to get out on one station and i see him,something tells me to go through one street that i rarely use and there he is,when he sees me he talks,and looks at me,like he doesn't want to go....)things like that.
i feel like i'm 16 :D
WillowMoon

To Forget.

Post by WillowMoon »

I think when 2 people have been very close over a period of time, there can be a type of psychic link between them. Clearly this fellow being on your mind constantly is 'colouring' all that you do and think, so it's probably no suprise he's there when, for instance you attempted the scrying. When you say 'something makes me...' do whatever it is, such as getting off a station earlier and you see him, well, next time this urge arises, don't obey it. Fight it. Could it be that he is 'sending out messages', or maybe even working occultly to get you to return to him? Should this be the case, you're going to need more help. If not, and you are truly determined to forget him, you will, in time, but the effort must come from you. I was once in a similar situation, and it's disconcerting, to say the least, but it will get better, you have to believe that.

Big hug, Stella.
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

he's not into magic so i doubt he's doing something to get me back.especially cuz he was the one who broke up,i didn't wanted that.
now,2 years are just too much for not being able to forget,to let past go away,even though i've tried,and i still do.

thank you.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Something to try:

You may want to do a cleansing of your spirit, to cut the psychic links you have to him. You basically imagine a big flaming sword cutting all the little ties you had with him. You imagine that sword cutting through ever event every symbol every smell you know that reminds you of him. Every time they come up, you use that sword to cut through it and disconnect you with it. It will take some effort, and you will have to do it a lot at first, but it should help. This worked pretty well for me, and I've been there.
After a while you can even wonder where he is and not have that DEEP and tugging longing that drove me nuts for a long time.
Baratoz

Post by Baratoz »

I went back and read over some of your previous posts. From what I can tell it looks like you are still in love with your ex and he still has feelings for you. I think you need to sit down and have a long talk with him in order to get closure because I don’t think you will get over him for a long time until you do. Continuing to see him and have other types of contact is not going to help you forget him and move on.
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

i am aware of all that.we don't see each other purposely but we know many same people,we go out at same places,we go home in same dirrection so it's kinda hard not to bump on each other.
we did talked when we broke up,but he continued to do things that are not ordinary when you break up with someone.i'm not kind of person who'll say "get away from me,i don't won't to see you,etc",i will talk to him as a friend and as we had a deal to be friends and whenever i need someone,he said "just call me"(though i never did).i do have feelings for him,i guess i always will have in a way,but i want them to be those friendly feelings and nothing more.i don't have a courage to look him into his eyes(and what i've noticed after we broke up he can't look into my eyes either) and tell him what i feel anymore,and i just don't want that cuz i know that i'll easily fall for him.he just has that something in his eyes that when somebody asks you what you like on someone and you say "when he/she has that something",well, he has that something i fell for :D .childish,i know...anyway,i've stongly decided to let him go away,no matter how hard it'll be,it's a price of love i guess...
thank you guys very much and sorry to bother with my problems.
Baratoz

Post by Baratoz »

It’s not a bother. We are here to help each other. I would suggest that you try to change the places you hang out at and so forth in an effort to limit your contact with him while the spell works. If you continue to see him regularly you will be undermining the spell. Good luck!
Lamaria

Post by Lamaria »

we don't see each other regularly thank god.i try as much as i can to skip those places,but sometimes when i least expect i see him.i'm giving everything i can to avoid him.thank you!

Return to “Love Spells”