Confidence Spell!

Questions and posts about love spells.
TheFireWithin

Confidence Spell!

Post by TheFireWithin »

Tell me if you like it or if it works for you. It can be used as a love spell, to give you the courage to stand up to someone. it depends how you look at it.it has very common ingredients and only takes an hour.

take two bowls. break an egg, putting the yolk in one bowl and white in the other. whisk both.pour the white with the yolk once whisked. whisk this mixture. now, take most of a banana and put it into the bowl. smash it with the whisk into as tiny pieces as you can. set this aside. now you must 'cleanse your shyness away'.

take a wet with warm water washcloth. putting bath crystals (lavendar works best) and sunscren on the washcloth is optional, and will stengthen the spell. now wash your face, and feel relaxed. i mediated before i did this step, to calm me down. once your face is wahed, get the banana mixture. put it on your face. you do not have to use all of it.

once it is almost dry turn off all disturbances. breathe deeply like your about to go into meditation. once you are calm, imagine your self standing up to someone, or whatever else you want your cofindence for. say " i will , i can, i will, i can , i will, i can, believe. i shall be full as is my will to stay within my breach. i will ______(whatever you want to do) i can ________, i will i can i will i can i will i can, Believe! so mote it be.

after this you can turn on disturbances if you like and make a circular motion around your face. once it is dry, take the same washcloth and wet it with cold water. wash the mask off refreshingly, and feel good!
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

Don't know about a spell but it sounds like a cool face mask lol :lol:
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

yes it can be a good face mask, but confidence's color is yellow. the mixture should be yellow (unless you use a rotten banana lol) and bananas send happy vibes through you when you eat them (true fact) and so the happiness is supposed to seep through your skin. but the most important part of the spell is when you imagine yours self standing up to that person
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
[Enlightenment]

I know chocolate makes a person feel good and sends your brain happy vibes when you eat it but never bannans, I like them so next time I get some in I'll see how one makes me feel :D
~Blessings One and All~

TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

i heard that about chocolate too, but i think the scientists who studied it actually just really liked chocolate. who doesnt?
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i dont like chocolate, it makes me sick.
but it does increase certain brain chemicals which promote content-ness
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

Confidence spells are amusing to me....

If you don't have confidence in yourself, then your spell won't likely work anyhow. If you have enough confidence in yourself to make your spell work, then you don't need a spell for confidence in the first place.

It does sound like a neat spa treatment, however.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

thanks juliaki, ive never noticed that irony before.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

The reason why people say chocolate is as good as sex is because in a few basic ways... it is. It releases the exact same endorphins as sex does. Just how much like sex it is depends on who you're having it with...

As for the spell, did you write it? Is that meant for you? If yes then I say it's a good spell.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"Just how much like sex it is depends on who you're having it with."

just like it depends on how much, and what kind of chocolate it is, no one wants to be in the middle of it and all of a sudden think "man, this is boring, i want more chocolate!"
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

lol this is a funny conversation. somehow it turned from a confidence spell to comparing chocolate and sex. whats up with that?
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

you will find the direction of discussion often changes mid topic.
[Enlightenment]

Sobek wrote:you will find the direction of discussion often changes mid topic.
And sometimes for the better :wink:
~Blessings One and All~

Alleycat

Post by Alleycat »

hmm... it sounds like a good spell... but what if you're allergic to bananas? cos i am.
TheFireWithin

Post by TheFireWithin »

Alleycat wrote:hmm... it sounds like a good spell... but what if you're allergic to bananas? cos i am.
Um..... You should of heard this before, you can tweak spells. I did actually write this, but I wasn't planning on telling :oops:
Live
Love
Life
Happiness
-Mallory

Return to “Love Spells”